Jillian Michael's Body Revolution 30 Day Results - With Pics

Options

Replies

• zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    I definitely see the change mainly on your back. Great job!
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    You're right about your back, hot damn! Well done!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind comments...I really hope I helped inspire some people today! I can't wait to see what the pictures will look like when I am done with 60 days and then again when I am finished the last week in May...just in time for summer!!! I plan on posting more pics at the end of Phase 2 and then again when I am finished with Phase 3. Stay tuned! :bigsmile:
    That is awesome!! How are you eating is it different then you was doing? Or are these results strictly the workouts? or workouts and eating? Im so curious you look amazing a big difference !! keep it up!

I am not doing Jillian's eating plan, it was a little too extreme for me and I am somewhat of a food brat, so a lot of the food that she had on her plan would not be something I would eat. I have continued following my own eating plan, based on MFP guidelines and staying at or just under my calorie goal. About a week or two before I started the program I was just coming out of a month long plateau and I made the decision to begin eating back most (if not not all) my exercise calories, which I never did before. What a huge change! The scale started moving again and it helped me get under 200 pounds, which had been eluding me for months. Since starting BR I have lost a total of 14 pounds and countless inches from my body, including 4 inches from my lower abs, which I thought was impossible because I had a C-Section about 2 years ago. Everyone kept telling me it couldn't be done, or it was almost impossible. I am choosing to prove them wrong!!! :drinker:
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results! Is it a fun workout?

Thanks! Fun wouldn't exactly be the word I would use...there are some points that are more fun than others, but it is a kick butt workout and Jillian doesn't mess around. From the very first day you're doing stuff that you never thought you could do. I would definitely recommend for anyone new to Jillian to start out with 30 Day Shred or Extreme Shed and Shred to get used to her workouts and build up your endurance. I have been working out with Jillian for a while now, and BR is by far her toughest program yet...but so worth it! Started Phase 2 today and I swear I think she was trying to kill me. But I got through it and I am looking forward to tomorrow! :bigsmile:
  • hilarysgiants
    hilarysgiants Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great results!! Can really notice in your stomach and back! Way to go!!!
  • JennyG73
    JennyG73 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    great job!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    great results! makes me want to go buy Body Revolution
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!! You look great!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! I can totally see the changes to your body! WTG :)
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    awesome! Its great ot see some before after (during) photos from BR!
  • cat_1977
    cat_1977 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great going! You look fab and you can really see the difference. Well done x

I'm getting this as soon as it becomes available in Irl. Till then I'll stick with her other DVDs.Hopefully I'll see some similar changes after Ripped in 30. If I can ditch the back fat I'll be one happy lady!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Holy toning! You look wonderful, love! Great work!
  • thiscanbedone
    thiscanbedone Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    awesome awesome awesome!!!! :love: :love: :love:
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Keep up the wonderful work!
  • TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    Amazing results! Keep up the great work!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    i can totally see a difference! im on phase 1 week 4.
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    I have been looking at this workout programme for after Chalean Extreme...you have sold it for me so far you look amazing! what a difference!
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great results. I see a big difference all over. Look how your legs are toning up too.

I love/hate Jillian! I have done 30 day shred and finishing up Ripped in 30 this week. I may have to check this one out.

Congrats and keep up your good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!