30 day shred starts today!

Options

Replies

• rbates822
    rbates822 Posts: 14
    Options
    I just started 30DS today too! Level 1 is no walk in the park! But, I'm going to stick with it. Anyone feel free to add me if you want motivation!! WE CAN DO IT!!! :happy:
  • x__abbi__x
    x__abbi__x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow there is so many of you, I didn't expect this sort of response when I posted this :) its great there is so much support for each other.
    I'm going to do day2 tonight when the kids are in bed, I'm sort of dreading it since I'm aching and I'm not feeling 100% but no pain no gain right?
    Thanks for the advice about stretching more, might mean my legs aren't so stiff and sore tomorrow.
    Oh and of course feel free to add me if you want :) xx
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    Bump
  • stayseeing
    stayseeing Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Not exactly looking forward to Day 2 tonight haha
  • Allisonvl
    Allisonvl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Day two done! My five and three year old tried doing it with me... pretty fun to watch =0) also glad to set a good example for my children.
  • firemama
    firemama Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ohh, a 30DS group. I'm on day 3, and boy are my legs aching! Good luck to all and I'm interested in seeing everyone's amazing results! :wink:
  • x__abbi__x
    x__abbi__x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Day 2 has destroyed my legs!
    Is everyone else doing the 10days level 1, 10days level 2 and 10days level 3 thing or just progressing when you feel its time?
    Im not looking forward to day 3, im kinda hoping it gets a bit easier soon. xx
  • stayseeing
    Options
    Finished day 2, and despite the intense pain I felt all throughout the day, it was well worth it.

Day 2 DONE!
  • Allisonvl
    Options
    Day 2 has destroyed my legs!
    Is everyone else doing the 10days level 1, 10days level 2 and 10days level 3 thing or just progressing when you feel its time?
    Im not looking forward to day 3, im kinda hoping it gets a bit easier soon. xx

I'm doing 10 days of each as well. Can't wait to see everyones results at the end of the month!

Oh and the last few times I tried (never finished) it got easier by day 4 or 5 :) This time around hasn't been as hard since I started a baby boot camp class several months ago. I was surprised cause this workout usually kicks my behind the first few days.
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Hi! I am fairly new to MFP and started the 30 DS on Monday. I was so sore last night but feel better this morning after my day 2 workout. I am planning to do 10 days of each level. I am super excited to see results!! (fingers crossed!)
  • stayseeing
    Options
    I'm a daily weigher (sue me), and I noticed that after the first day, my weight remained the exact same, and now this morning (after day 2 yesterday), I'm up 0.4! I'm really going to try to track my calories in detail today.

I'm sick too, so I'm retaining water. But blah. :(
  • mickeysever
    mickeysever Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Talked me into it! I was just thinking this morning ... wow! ... do I need motivation! Thank you! It's a great workout that I have started many times only to not finish the rest of the weeks. I think this is the time! :)
  • Allisonvl
    Options
    Day three done! I was up in weight today too... focusing on better eating today.
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    I have read several other 30 DS threads and saw that when you first start a new exercise, your muscles retain water to try and heal. That may be the reason for the initial weight gain. I have found that I am really hungry the last 2 days where I normally am not. I guess the extra exercise??!!
  • stayseeing
    Options
    I have read several other 30 DS threads and saw that when you first start a new exercise, your muscles retain water to try and heal. That may be the reason for the initial weight gain. I have found that I am really hungry the last 2 days where I normally am not. I guess the extra exercise??!!

That makes sense. My hunger has been normal, but thirst is definitely up.
  • stayseeing
    Options
    How are you all doing with the pain? I finished day 2 last night, and every part of my body aches. I'm doing day 3 tonight though, but wow. I can't walk without feeling the burn lol
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Im starting today, was going to start on the 1st but ive been sick. wish me luck
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I started last night:bigsmile: Sore chest today...I thought for sure it would be my legs!
  • kbc525
    kbc525 Posts: 149
    Options
    I started today.
  • junebug_78
    Options
    i started 30ds on Saturday. my upper arms/shoulders have been my most sore area, and yesterday my abs were hurting a bit more than usual. but i have to keep going! tired of muffin top syndrome lmao.