Options

Replies

• BrandyCarr
    Options
    Thats great!!!
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    How is the diet plan? I am a picky eater and usually find I cannot stick with the plans. I do force myself to eat some foods I don't like because I know they are good for me, but there are some that I just can't stand (like fish/tuna).
  • hatrck69
    hatrck69 Posts: 10
    Options
    I just started yesterday!! Your pics motivate me so much!!
    Awesome results!! I can't wait to post my pics!!

You're awesome.......keep up the good work!!:flowerforyou:
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    Great results!!! I am on the Kickstart Week right now and have to keep reminding myself WHY I am doing this because it has been TOUGH!!! Thanks for the motivation!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Terrific work! I need to start mine!!!!
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    This is awesome. I am thinking bout buying the 30 day shred and hoping for that kind of results!
  • thelms77
    thelms77 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm really impressed by your back. That's the body area I need work on. I may have to invest in this myself! Great job!!!!!
  • healthystephie
    Options
    Wow, great work!
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! Your results are amazing! I'm on level 3 of the 30 Day Shred and was wondering what I would do once I finished. Now, I know I'll be doing Body Revolution.
  • jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! I can't believe this is results just after 30 DAYS! I love Jilian's workouts. Keep up the good work!
  • Chalesie
    Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I can really see a difference in the pictures! Thanks for sharing! This really helps! :smile:
  • letsgetit
    letsgetit Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow, thats amazing especially for only 30 days. I can really see the changes in your midsection and back which are my main problem areas. And I love the bodymedia as well how much calorie burn do you get a workout?
  • Angelalovunicorn
    Options
    really awesome. I was just looking at that yesterday. Now that i know it works if you do the work.. i well be getting it. Great work.
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Just remember, when you wake up tomorrow you can be sore or you can be sorry! YOU CHOOSE!

Love this!

Thank you for posting, you are getting fabulous results!

I am on week 4 of Ripped in 30 and was thinking about Body Revolution. You just helped me make my decision.

Karen
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    i am on Day 3 of BR and your quote is so true....... very sore! But Thanks to you and your amazing results I am more determined than ever to make sure I stay on track and finish my 90 days!! You look amazing, what a difference in just 30 days! WOWZERS

PS - I won't be doing the food plan either as it is just not my tastes buds..... Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words! I am looking forward to the next set of "during" pictures when i reach the 60 day mark!
    How is the diet plan? I am a picky eater and usually find I cannot stick with the plans. I do force myself to eat some foods I don't like because I know they are good for me, but there are some that I just can't stand (like fish/tuna).

I haven't been doing her meal plan, just doing my own with the guidelines and help of MFP. I am a bit of a food brat, and the majority of the stuff she had on the plan would not be something that I would normally eat, so I decided to stick with the plan I had already been doing but just kill it with the workouts. I am loving the results so far! :bigsmile:
  • tiggergrrl23
    Options
    I agree - your back is definitely showing the difference! I started Week 3 yesterday - have been a little discouraged because the scale is showing almost no change for me, since Day 1. But, like you, I think there's definitely a difference in inches lost - clothes are baggier, belts need to be pulled tighter, etc. I took my measurements on Day 1 but I don't plan to check those again until the mid-way point.

Did you take measurements? If so - have you retaken any lately? I'd be curious to know what the actual results (numerically) are looking like. :)

KEEP IT UP!

I have the measurements at home, so I will try to remember as best I can: the biggest victory for me is losing 4 inches off my lower abs, which everyone told me was going to be next to impossible after having a C-section 2 years ago. (I am enjoying proving them wrong!!!) I have lost 3 inches around my belly button, 1.5 inches off each arm and (I think) 3 or 4 inches around my hips. Taking measurements is definitely the key, especially if you are not seeing great results on the scale. Sometimes the scale can definitely play tricks on you! :smile:
  • tiggergrrl23
    Options
    Wow, thats amazing especially for only 30 days. I can really see the changes in your midsection and back which are my main problem areas. And I love the bodymedia as well how much calorie burn do you get a workout?

LOVE my Body Media armband! It depends on the workout but anywhere from 200-300 calories for a 30-ish minute work-out. I have a much bigger calorie burn from the cardio sessions, because you are essentially doing hard-core cardio for 30 minutes with no resting. When I do her cardio, I always register A LOT of minutes of vigorous exercise. I have recently gotten under 200 pounds and I burn less now than when I was heavier with her other DVD's such as 30 Day Shred or Extreme Shed and Shred. As you get smaller, you burn less. But I love seeing how much I burn during her workouts!
  • Pearl0105
    Pearl0105 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    :smile: GREAT JOB! - I was thinking of getting this program too. I wanted to ask you are you following her meal plan? Sorry if you already answered
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    NICE RESULTS!!! You have done a really good job at losing those pounds! Keep it going!!! Proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!