46 lbs in 4weeks

Options
At 416lbs I had enough. Was referred to this site by a relative and liked what I saw. No ads or show biz stuff.
Played with it a few weeks not committed. Until the day I saw myself in a mirror at a store. Wake up time
Starting point was 2500 calories a day. Began taking coconut oil,honey in between meals for energy and cravings. Added peanut butter , mixed them up and had a creamy peanut butter. Took that at first three times a day between meals now down to twice a day. No cravings or lack of energy. Am able to plan meals based on need rather then cravings. Down to 1200 lbs a day with no energy loss or crash and burn
:smile: :

Replies

• apeluso1985
    Options
    you doing a great job! keep up the good work
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    That's great! Sometimes the cravings are the hardest part to conquer. Keep up the great work you're doing and I'm sure you'll succeed! :)
  • healthystephie
    Options
    Well done <3
  • lisa46219
    lisa46219 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • kitkatwag
    kitkatwag Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!! tell me the ratios of the coconut oil, pb, and honey. I am needing something in the afternoon to halt the hunger and give me a little energy. Do you have the calorie count as well?
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Super awesome!! Good for you! :glasses:
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Excellent start!
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I Like that... so you are mixing the coconut oil, honey, and peanut butter together?
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    That's great!! :-)
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great!
  • walkinmydoxies
    Options
    Bump - Want to know ratio as well. Great job you are doing! Keep it up :smile:
  • abigailm83
    abigailm83 Posts: 110
    Options
    Great job!!! I love pb and honey mixed together I might have to try adding some coconut oil in with it. :smile:
  • DETERMINED1973
    DETERMINED1973 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How much do you use of each ingredient?
  • bigm61
    bigm61 Posts: 7
    Options
    Sorry about the delay
    equal parts on all three
    ie 1tsp honey
    1tsp peanut butter
    1tsp coconut oil
    The first two weeks whenever a craving would come on I would take the above. Now into the fifth week cravings are all but gone down to one mix after breakfast and one sometime in afternoon. I have found out with the cravings gone now the meals can be prepared for nutrition instead of just got to eat no matter what it is setting
  • bigm61
    Options
    Yes just equal parts, mix together you have a creamy peanut butter. Looked up honey and coconut oil both have great health benefits. gone are the days of crash and burn, depression and so on
  • bigm61
    Options
    thank you
  • bigm61
    Options
    equal parts of each . if too sweet can tweak the honey a tad
  • bigm61
    Options
    looked up coconut oil has great benefits but a lot of people cant handle the oily part. this make it easier cant taste the oil
    btw claims of coconut burning fat around the midriff have surfaced
  • bigm61
    Options
    thank you
  • nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wait what?! 46 pounds in 4 weeks?! Is that safe? Watch out for your gallbladder!! You only have 1! What did your doctor say?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!