Options

Replies

• katesmithy
    Options
    realised i already posted here :l
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'2 - 5'3 depending on who measures.
    SW: 219
    CW: 210
    HW (Happy Weight): 150
    GW: 130

Add me, if you would like to be friends!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    CW Range:130-133 depending on the day
    GW Range:120-124

I'm a pretty clean eater but going out to eat or the weekends can be challenging at times.

I work out 5-6xs a week w/ 1-2 unplanned rest days. I started heavy lifting 4 weeks ago so try to get that in at least 3xs a week. This week I'm doing double workouts for a few challenges. I have completed many workout plans and still incorporate those workouts today. JM 30-day Shred, JM Ripped in 30, Insanity, Asylum, p90x ab ripper.

Cardio related other exercises: interval/incline running/jogging, stepmill, arc trainer, spin, other classes that are fun like cardio kickboxing/zumba/etc.

Forgot to add I eat 1690 calories and try to eat back since I'm so close to my goal range.
  • crystallayne
    crystallayne Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'3"

SW- 132
    CW- 114
    GW- 110 to 108

I got down to 105 a couple months ago and looked like I was starving to death. Then went the other way and fell off the wagon, so now I'm back. Good luck!!
  • mzjada
    mzjada Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 5'1.5" (but I like to say I'm 5'2") 27 yrs old

Highest Weight: 170
    SW: 142
    CW: 139
    GW: 128

Right now I'm eating 1400 calories on non-workout days, and I log half the time for exercise and use that for eating back exercise calories. I work out twice a week with a personal trainer, take ballet once a week, and do a circuit workout 3 times a week. My Goal is to be strong and toned moreso than skinny. So I'd be happy with my goal weight. Plus I have a Large frame so any less would probably be too small?
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    hey i was wanted to see how your progress is and what ur goals are.... also how many calories you intake and if and how you work out :)

age 27
    5'2 1/2 meduim build

sw 148 2 months after baby
    cw 133.6 4 months after baby
    gw 125-128
    **** 1300 calories and i dont eat my exercise calories
    i am a lifer when it comes to work out videos 20 mins of some sort of video everyday... 3-4days cardio 3-4days strength

Ht: 5'3, VERY VERY large frame haha, my wrists are 7inches
    SW: 145-150
    CW:135
    GW: 120

1000 calories as of right now, but once I go start the 30DS, it will go up to 1200, I don't eat exercise calories, unless I am hungry.
    I was taking my dogs for brisk paced walks of 30 mins a day.
    Now, I sprint/jog for 20 and am starting 5 pound strength training.
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

age 26
    5'3 medium build
    hw: 175
    sw 156
    cw 148
    gw 125-130
    **** 1300 calories, I eat my exercise calories back because I need to since I'm doing cardio intense videos.
    I use Insanity, Hip Hop abs, and p90x, sometimes turbo jam if I feel like it. Eating healthier, drinking only water mostly.
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    5'3

Age 29

SW 187
    CW 152
    GW 140

Work out schedule: 6 days a week raning from 1-2 hours per workout depending on what I'm doing. I just started lifting a few weeks back and I fell in love !!!
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    forgot calories...

*** I usually eat 1370 per day and most of the time especially, on the day I lift I will eat back all of my calories.
  • hrcowman
    hrcowman Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Age - 18
    5'3"
    SW - 203
    CW - 163.6
    GW - 153
    Possible GW - 148

I try to eat anywhere from 1300-1450 calories per day.
  • sarah329618
    Options
    Age - 20 (21 in September)
    5'3"
    SW- 188
    CW- 179
    GW- 127 or whatever feels best to me.

I eat anywhere between 1200 and 1500 calories a day. I eat at least half of my exercise calories. Some days I can't eat many of them and others I eat every last one. I do the elliptical at least 6 days a week for 30-60 minutes at a time. My husband and I will be starting P90X this Monday coming up.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 at 5'3". I've only been on MFP for a week and a half, but started my weight loss journey about a month ago
    Starting weight: 205
    Current weight: 193
    Goal weight: 140-145

My calorie limit is 1490 because I have it set to loose a pound a week (but i usually don't eat more than 1290). I don't usually eat back my calories from exercise, unless its friday or saturday. I give myself one of those days to eat extra because I usually go out to see bands and such, so I dance it off during the night.
  • amberray4307
    Options
    Hey everyione
    I'm 5'2 and 27yrs old
    sw 160
    cw 144
    gw 125

I exercise six days a week. On tuesdays and wednesdays I take a hour long kickboxing class at the local gym. Then the other days I usually do 30 min of cardio and a hour of weight lifting depending on my schedule. I only eat my exercise calories if I am hungary.
  • amberray4307
    Options
    Oh yeah I forget I usually eat around 1200 calories unless I'm hungry then I eat more.
  • lynsie86
    lynsie86 Posts: 17
    Options
    age 26
    5'3 meduim build

sw 200
    cw 190
    hw 150
    gw 135

1200 calories and I don't eat exercise cal unless I'm starving

Through the winter I was going to the gym 2-3 days a week and doing cardio on the treadmill and elliptical. Then I fell off the bandwagon for over a month now and gained back 6 of the 16lbs I had lost. So now I'm starting over. I plan to walk and hopefully start jogging. I have an 18mo old son so I will be pushing a stroller.
  • whipa494
    whipa494 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm just new to this but:

I'm 5'3
    SW: 168 lbs
    CW: 164.56 lbs
    GW: 130 lbs

I thought that I should be eating 1200 calories a day to try and lose 1-2 lbs a week but after reading a lot of the stuff on the message boards it seems like you shouldn't eat below your BMR and mine is around 1500 calories. I exercise 4-5 days a week and usually eat back those calories. Are there any women out there who eat around 1200 calories a day and have a consistent weight loss of 1-2 lbs a week? :)
  • Memarana
    Memarana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    I am 28 years old and I am 5'2 with a medium build
    My heaviest I was at 198lb (high school)
    My lightest I was at 140lb
    My current weight is 167lb
    My goal weight is around 125lb

I try and work out at least 4 to 5 days a week. When I was really dedicated I had a trainer worked out 6 days a week and followed weight watchers. Then I couldn't afford the trainer and I fell off the wagon and gained 20lbs back over 3 years so I need to get focused now. I have all the right tools I just need to keep motivating myself to get back to where I was and reach my goal. For now I have just been following myfitness pal with a goal of losing 1lb a week so I have a daily goal of 1300 calories. I eat my extra work out calories when I am hungry (which I usually am after working out) or I save them for the weekend when I induldge a little bit. ;)
  • deebes80
    deebes80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 5'1, 31 years old with 2 kids. MFP has me at 1400 cal/day for 1/2 lb per week weight loss.

SW 133.5
    CW 130.5
    GW 118-120

I run 3miles 3-4 times a week right now, and i usually eat most of my exercise calories back
  • sublimedoll
    Options
    hey all!

i'm back in the swing of things...for real this time :)

i'm 5'2, 33 years old and only have four-legged children :)

SW: 211.2
    CW: 206.4
    GW: 120

i'm not counting calories...i'm transitioning to the low-carb lifestyle. just started back again this week and hoping to incorporate a fitness plan VERY soon :)
  • terbee
    terbee Posts: 72
    Options
    hi girls! I have been about 20 pounds overweight for two decades of my life.. it's amazing how bad those 20 pounds have always made me feel about myself. So far I've lost about 10 of them over 3 months. It seems to have made the biggest difference in my face and small belly pouch. I carry most of the weight in my legs/butt. They've gone down a bit, and my pants are all quite a bit looser, but I'm looking forward to seeing how the next 10 pounds go. I love to eat. I'm a vegetarian and eat pretty healthy all day, but sweet treats are my indulgence. I've learned how to continue to have them, but to pair them with a longer workout to cancel them out. I eat back my exercise calories. By doing this, I never feel deprived or hungry. Slow and steady weight loss is my goal.

5'3, 31 years old.
    SW 145
    CW 134
    GW 125

It is so inspiring to see the work that everyone is doing here, to become healthier.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!