Options
    I'm jumping in today...my cut off time is 8:30pm
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    1 night down
    21 to go

Awesome! And welcome :love: , old bud. :wink:

I wonder if I'll ever get this to work for me. Can you believe I was doing great during the weekend and blew it on Monday? :ohwell: Once I get home in the evening, I start eating and I EAT! :brokenheart:
    I just don't want to give up. I know I can do this! :glasses:
  • laurajoyk
    laurajoyk Posts: 305
    Options
    6 of the 7 days :smile:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    lol tonight is the only night that i'm going to pass....I REFUSE TO EAT ANYTHINg ELSE TONIGHT!!! water water water :drinker: :drinker: .......lol i want to get down to 124lbs tomorrow dagnabit sooo close
  • Shakes
    Shakes Posts: 54
    Options
    Only water after 7;00 pm. my new rule :bigsmile:
  • cboehm
    cboehm Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    late night snacking no more - the first few days I totally failed but I have been snack free every night since, but it is all going out the window this weekend as Iam pretty sure wine is going to poured long after 8pm and I intend to be drinking it. Back on the snack free wagon on monday this is alot harder then I thought it was going to be. :grumble: :grumble:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I'm back and staying strong tonight :smile: . Yep, this is hard! For me, though, it's the only way.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I'm at 5 out of 7, 4 of them being the last 4 days, so not too bad. Keep it up ladies.:bigsmile:
  • sarasota
    sarasota Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in... cutoff time @ 8 p.m.
  • Poison5119
    Options
    g'dang it - had to eat last night :angry: Worked my area by myself yesterday and burned too many calories running around - Skipped carbs at dinner and my belly was grumbling by 9pm.:indifferent:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I think my record is 2 nights in a row so far. I hope I can make it to 3.
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    6 down
    16 to go

It is so nice to be back.
    I know this isn't the "proud thread" but I must say I went camping and to one wedding and 2 receptions this weekend and I still stuck to it.
  • Poison5119
    Options
    Okay kids, I'm doing overtime for the next five days, so rather than leaving work at 5:30 each day, I stay til 7:30, so part of my dinner is going to be eaten at work, and part when I get home at 7:45pm... needless to say, I'll have to eat something around 8:00pm or even after - I'm outta this challenge, obviously. I'll resume it Saturday!! I'll keep checking in on everyone, though!!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Okay kids, I'm doing overtime for the next five days, so rather than leaving work at 5:30 each day, I stay til 7:30, so part of my dinner is going to be eaten at work, and part when I get home at 7:45pm... needless to say, I'll have to eat something around 8:00pm or even after - I'm outta this challenge, obviously. I'll resume it Saturday!! I'll keep checking in on everyone, though!!

Why not shifting the cut off to 9 or 10 and staying in the game? :wink:
    wlhanisch, so good to have you back. You rock! :drinker:
    My longest was 3 days, I think. I stink!!! :ohwell:
  • Poison5119
    Options

Why not shifting the cut off to 9 or 10 and staying in the game? :wink:
    wlhanisch, so good to have you back. You rock! :drinker:
    My longest was 3 days, I think. I stink!!! :ohwell:

Yes, I could do that, but I'll be hitting the pillow about 10-ish, so I'm kind of working against myself. I'll do that - 8:30 is my new cutoff! Should be pretty easy to meet!
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    11 down
    11 to go
  • dewdrop
    Options
    11 down
    11 to go

:drinker: keep up the good work. I'm proud of you! That's the Wanda I know :flowerforyou: .
  • Poison5119
    Options
    So far I've been eating at or shortly before 8pm, as my dear BF is championing me through this week and knows I'm getting home hungry - food is in front of me by 8pm, ready to eat.

So I have been keeping it going... Lost track of how many days now, but it's consistent! :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    How's everyone doing?
    I'll be just a moderator for this, not a competitor any more :ohwell:
  • Poison5119
    Options
    So far so good, seems to be, but sometimes hunger does wake me up in the middle of the night. I had to have a quarter cup of potato salad last night to get back to sleep.