For ladies that are 5'7"... where are you comfortable?

Options
124»

Replies

• GB333
    GB333 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5". All through college I was about 115 without trying. I have a tiny frame and no chest (ha!). I looked TOO THIN at that weight (I see those photos now and am amazed. I ate pizza and pasta for every meal - oh those were the days!). So my goal now is 130. At my highest I was almost 170 and now I'm at 143. I will be "Happy" at 140 but I'm not stopping until I hit 130. The first 20 pounds was remarkably easy to get off with just a 1200 calorie a day diet - but now I've been seriously stalled for a long time.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"7 and currently fluctuating between 146-150. My goal is to be at 135. These last few pounds are really hard to take off! :(
  • bunnylvr
    bunnylvr Posts: 78
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and have a small frame. I am most comfortable at 125-130.
  • jackiemarie
    jackiemarie Posts: 111
    Options
    Feel comfortable at 125
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I am between 5'6"-5'7" and when I was about 135 I still felt like I was fat.. So I think I would like to be like 120-125. I think I have a smaller frame though. I can fit my fingers around my wrist and they overlap.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", 28 years old, currently 173 lbs but am hoping to get back to 150. I was comfortable at 150 but it was alot of work for me, we'll see how it goes.
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am 28 very close to 29, and 5' 7". I have a small frame, The lowest weight I have ever been was 125 (size 6) in high school. When I started on here I weighed 150ish and was pushing size 12. Now I am 135 and I am a size 6. After 3 kids I didn't think I would ever be this size again and yet I could lose more fat that I packed on when I had my wonderful girls! I would love to stay at this weight and lose fat..maybe gain a little muscle weight.
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    When I was 18 I was 125 lbs, and 5''7 that was too skinny for me. I'm currentyly 252. Shoot I would just be glad to be under 200 lbs. But goal weight I would like to be 160.

Amen!!! That's my goal as well!!! :drinker:
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 7" and 157 lbs. I have worked hard to get to this point so I would say I feel good, but I am trying to get to 150. We'll see how I feel when I get there.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7'' and weigh around 144 at the moment... my heaviest.. 156lbs... im most comfortable between 140-145 i think... This time round I am all for toning my legs/bum/hips and arms.. plus working my core feels amazing!! I love reading all your posts! After i reach 140 lbs i would like to get to 136lbs.

Feel free to add me... Nice to have other people around the same height/eight goals

Katherine xx
  • UpAgainstTheBackBurner
    Options
    Feel most comfortable around 130 - 140 pounds... aiming to get back to about 140 at the moment :)
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'7". I felt the best between 135 and 145.
    ^^This
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    It really depends on your body composition, Imho. I haven't been thin since childhood, and now I'm at my lightest as an adult (279) Heaviest was 366, and I wear an 18, and it's finally starting to get loose. I'm very muscular, with wide shoulders, and as my GP put it "bones like a man". :( I'm aiming for 200-230, by my estimates, that should be about a size 8-12 for me, and I think I'd be cool with that.
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I like the concept of this thread :)

I feel most comfortable below 130, preferably 125. For me, fitness = comfort because it means I can do the things I like with the most ease.

My body is quite strangely proportioned though. Big muscley booty and legs, and long thing torso with fairly spindly arms and no boobs, haha.

I am currently 150 and very uncomfortable, but again, this is because my favourite things to do are much more fun the fitter I am. I am reasonably happy with how I look, but would really prefer to have less cellulite on the back of my thighs again.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    My first goal weight is 170.
    When I started out I was in a tight size 22 jean and weighed 273, I am now in a size 14 jean at 210.
    If history repeats itself, I will lose about 2 pant sizes every 14-15 pounds. That means I will be in a size 8 at my goal. I will have to evaluate what I want to do from there because that seems small for my body type.
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    My first goal weight is 170.
    When I started out I was in a tight size 22 jean and weighed 273, I am now in a size 14 jean at 210.
    If history repeats itself, I will lose about 2 pant sizes every 14-15 pounds. That means I will be in a size 8 at my goal. I will have to evaluate what I want to do from there because that seems small for my body type.

Not all of us are going to end up with low scale weights, just because of how we're built. My goal is about 170-180, which will also be small for my body type, and roughly a US10. Feel free to add me if you'd like!