Does a Man always want to Smash when . . .

Options

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

I Am Confused By This, cAn yOu bReak it Down for ME?
  • karenann1989
    karenann1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i dont think its that serious. Men size up every woman they see. Thats what we do. What goes on in our head is our business lol but if a man pays you a compliment he just wants to let you know that stand out in a crowd and we appreciate your beauty.

LOVE THIS!!!! I will have to learn to accept compliments.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    "smash" ? never heard that one before lol. Not a good visual...
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    If you are asking whether every single compliment paid to a woman by a hetero man is at least partially due to a desire to have sex with that woman, I'd say no. I think men are capable of complimenting someone without wanting to sleep with them.

But men can have a non-discerning animalistic quality about our sex drives. Some might rephrase that as "willing to stick it anywhere." I think most men will at least consider the possibility with any potential mate. That doesn't mean they act on it, obsess over it, or even that it influences their decisions, actions, etc. It just means that on some level, consideration of the possibility is there. It may be a fleeting thought. Or it may lead to flirting, leading to some hot action, leading to embarrassed regret, leading to lots of crying, leading to me wiping my tears away and getting dressed, leading to me driving home to my parent's house.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    We're one dimensional creatures unable to form an opinion on anything unless we want to have sex with it
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    We're one dimensional creatures unable to form an opinion on anything unless we want to have sex with it

Finally one of you admits it!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    ..this happened to me on St Pats day..a guy called me gorgeous..told hubby...it hugged me and said that was awesome...no jealousy..he was happy that i was getting a tiny bit of validation from others that are not him...
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Men and woman (at least I am) are always fascinating about *smashing* Thinking and actually doing are two totally different things.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    My husband wouldn't care either. I'm not sure if that's because he doesn't care, or what....
  • Ctripp86
    Ctripp86 Posts: 45
    Options
    Of course the guy wants to "Smash it" But your man shouldn't get all crazy, unless you act on it :drinker:

All of the ladies I work with look like Lee Haney...So I have no issues at my office ;)

I just had to google "Lee Haney". I feel much more educated. Re: original post, I don't think just because someone pays you a compliment means they want to get you in bed. Some guys maybe but you can't make a generalization like that for an entire gender. He may have just been genuinely nice.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    My fiancee loves to hear that I've been complimented by men and women. It's further proof that he's going to marry one fine *kitten* woman.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    My hubby only flys off the handle if he hears that anyone treated me badly... I think he'd just agree if I said I'd received a compliment... Our meeting was through a difficult time though so any potential trust issues had to be resolved immediately. As a result, we've been lucky to never have any insecurity between us.

My friend Peta. My hubby is exactly the same. We had to be able to really trust each other due to past issues with other partners, and we do. He doesnt mind if someone tells me im beautiful. he just agrees... i think... lol x
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    No...first off, I NEVER get compliments. But, we were at the beach with my DH, kids, Brother, SIL, and nephew. DH was sitting in sand playing with our 2 younger kids (we have 6 kids) and I was standing next to my 26 year old SIL. A guy came up and started talking to me asking me where I went to college. I laughed because I thought he was joking since I am 42. He asked what was funny and i told him I am 42 and have 6 kids....and then I pointed to my husband and said, "he is my husband" And the guy was super nice and was like WOW...you look great, I really thought you were in college.

Hubby just laughed it off....now, he might not have cared since the guy had weird nipples and severe gingivitis!! haha!!! But hey...he was still a man!!
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    My husband wouldn't care either. I'm not sure if that's because he doesn't care, or what....

It probably means that he trusts you completely in your monogamy.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    well, yes and no. I give out compliments ("you're look great today, got a hot date or somethin?") and didnt meant a thing about it. I can compliment a woman without wanting to hump her.

However, as a man, I do understand that most of us (me included) ARE lusting after you and if we're being nice or complimenting you, alot of time it is because we DO want to hump you
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    My fiancee loves to hear that I've been complimented by men and women. It's further proof that he's going to marry one fine *kitten* woman.

world needs more people like you :flowerforyou:
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    Well if I were to make such a compliment to someone where smashing was out of bounds (it is for anyone who's not my wife), then maybe its because of the fantasy of it. I think being flirty can be exciting even if you have no intention of anything happening as a result of it.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I always want to smash a man when I give out a compliment.
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    I always want to smash a man when I give out a compliment.

Excellent answer - and I agree. If I give a compliment, it's smashysmashsmash
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Not always...depends on the amount and type of juice the guy is taking

hulk-smash-bench1-532x700.jpg