add me if you are on herbalife!

Options
13»

Replies

• cadale
    cadale Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started using Herbalife and I love it. It's easy to prepare a shake in the morning and at lunch with healthy protein snacks in between and a healthy "colorful" dinner. I feel motivated to lose the weight and this is giving me a great jumpstart.
  • arinacutey
    Options
    i' am starting Herbalife today with weight 116kg,hope the result of 88.8kg in 5 week will come true,Hopefully..
  • TahanyE
    TahanyE Posts: 83
    Options
    Ive been doing Herbalife since February. Its a temporary plan. Im diabetic and was on medication for hyperthyroidism. I started doing the shakes because despite eating well and exercising I had no energy and wasnt making any progress. I felt like my body needed a kick start. Since starting Herbalife I have been able to come off my thyroid meds (which were causing me to gain weight because my thryoid had gone hypo) and in the last 3 weeks Ive lost 6lbs and 6inches. I know its not something I can do forever, and I dont plan to. But my family is HORRIBLE at eating. We eat fast food everyday, burgers, fries, fatty nastiness. Its our biggest issue. This has allowed me to break myself of that habit. I tried "eating right" but couldnt break myself of the craving for fast food. Im hoping that this will help me break that craving and get me back on track. I know HOW to eat right. But bad food is an addiction and Herbalife is allowing me to detox myself of that addiction. I still eat. I do a shake for breakfast (since I never used to eat breakfast) and a shake for a late lunch. Between breakfast and the second shake I eat a healthy small meal (sandwhich, salad, veggies, etc). Then I eat dinner with my family. Its working for me.
  • DaddyofMEA
    Options
    arinacutey, I don't see why you can't if you follow the eating plan. I've lost that much myself in as little time.

TahanyE, I know what you mean by kicking the fast foods. Herbalife helped me do that and get rid of the water retention I had issues with. Did you know that fast food is designed to be addictive? I went on vacation for a week and had a little and started craving it all over again. It took a couple of days to get back onto my eating plan (much like yours) but I'm feeling better and am still losing weight!

When done correctly herbalife is a huge help!!
  • tinasykes67
    Options
    FOR SOME PEOPLE THE HERBALIFE IS QUICK & EASY TO COUNT THE CALORIES ETC.
    FOR SOME PEOPLE MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM. SO WHY SHOULD IT BE A PROBLEM FOR OTHERS?
    REGARDLESS WHAT SOMEONES METHOD OF WEIGHT LOSS IS - AT LEAST THEY ARE MAKING A EFFORT.
    IF COOKING AND REAL FOOD WORKS FOR YOU THATS AWESOME BUT, TO DOWN AT OTHERS METHOD IS NOT NICE NOR SUPPORTIVE. JS!