1235»

Replies

• mrswinstead
    Options
    Bump
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Bumping to read all the replies later. Thanks for posting.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I've always been of the eat-your-exercise-calories school and I love seeing stories of it working for people :) It seems like more and more people are figuring it out and that makes me so happy.

Congrats on your loss and keep up the great work!
  • CindyCountingCalories
    CindyCountingCalories Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later :)
  • ZumbaBeast86
    Options
    With everyone saying yes, then I will try it. Next week, I will be back on my regular schedule for my Zumba classes (they're all cancelled for the Easter celebrations this weekend). So, starting on Monday, I will try eating at least all my calories back. I still don't think I can make it up to 2600 calories, but I'll try. I'll give this a week and see if anything happens. Thanks for all the input and advice!

And thanks to the original poster! Awesome topic to start :D
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Great job! Glad you figured out the issue! Give the podcast, Fat2Fit Radio a listen if you are able. They talk about calories to eat and losing fat not muscle, they have revolutionized how I think about eating and exercising, and given what you went through you may find their podcast helpful! I sure did! Good luck with your journey, and congrats on the weight loss!! :OD
  • acresfield
    acresfield Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I started doing this last week and have not stood on the scales so that I dont get depressed looking at rising figures (in fact I put my scales in the attic) but have lost half an inch of my waist this week. Whether that is reduced bloating or proper loss only time will tell but I feel soo much better for having made the leap of faith.

Do it

Ian
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    Thank you:wink:
  • hippiechel
    hippiechel Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    bump
  • melzenitram
    melzenitram Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    so this is today...

Goal 1840

Food 1290

Exercise -482

= Net 808

i was supposed to eat 808 more calories today??