My Life Style Change - One Year Down (With Pic)

Options

Replies

• Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! Great job!!! :smile:
  • cheewathen
    Options
    You look great! So happy and healthy. I am going to ask a rude question. How old are you? My mother is probably older than you, but I would like to send along an inspiring story like this to her so she can be reminded that you don't have to be 20 to lose a significant amount of weight.

You are inspiring!
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wow what a fantastic attitude... well done to you...
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow! u look like a totally different person!! good for you!!!
  • Carri1
    Carri1 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Fantabulous!!! You did an amazing job!! Congrats and keep up the Great work! :happy:
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awesome work,you are looking great! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
  • NicVino
    NicVino Posts: 19
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look so much younger!!
  • youmemakesthree
    Options
    Your story is absolutly inspiring! Thank you for sharing it... you look amazing. God bless!:flowerforyou:
  • mimieob
    mimieob Posts: 54
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just absolutely beautiful......WTG.....
  • _trickpie
    _trickpie Posts: 87
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be so proud of how far you have come...you are definitely an inspiration! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    amazing ! congrats !
  • MyMaggieGirl
    Options
    WOW I am truly impressed and very happy for you. Thanks for the encouragement!:flowerforyou:
  • gina1971
    gina1971 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! Congratulations on your successes!
  • Lindy901
    Lindy901 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger. Congrats!!! I'll send a friend add.
  • bcw660816
    bcw660816 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You look great! So happy and healthy. I am going to ask a rude question. How old are you? My mother is probably older than you, but I would like to send along an inspiring story like this to her so she can be reminded that you don't have to be 20 to lose a significant amount of weight.

You are inspiring!

I don't think that's a rude question. I'm 45, will be 46 in August (go Leo's!). My highest weight recorded (I avoided scales) was 433 pounds in October 2008. It probably went higher. When I changed my life style last year, I weighed 399 pounds on day one. My current goal is 169 pounds. I may lower it as I get closer. I don't know what my body will be like at 169 as that is probably what I weighed when I started junior high school. I was up to about 250 when I graduated 28 years ago. At 241.2 now, I probably weigh a few pounds less than I did then.
  • long4theocean
    long4theocean Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, congratulations! You look amazing and must be so proud of yourself for such a great accomplishment. You are a true testament that this battle can be done.
  • demi59
    demi59 Posts: 7
    Options
    Congratulations, you look wonderful. When you started exercising what did you start with?
  • lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. Your committment to yourself is an inspiration for me to continue my journey for life of health and wellness. I too love vegetables now and just polished off a huge plate of broccoli (happily). Good luck on your continued journey and with your motivation you WILL reach your second goal for the year.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Awesome!!! You are amazing. Thank you for being so inspirational!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!