My Life Style Change - One Year Down (With Pic)

Options

Replies

• Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! WTg you look so good!
  • kovoo32
    kovoo32 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    u give me hope, ty
  • archgrrrl
    archgrrrl Posts: 62
    Options
    Stunning and inspiring! Congratulations on your success! :happy:
  • Shabas87
    Shabas87 Posts: 69
    Options
    Woooooow!!! Way to go!!
  • DeeNyceRN
    DeeNyceRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your journey. You are an inspiration!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thank you for sharing your inspirational story.
  • summerlancaster
    Options
    You look at least 15+ years younger! Absolutely amazing!!
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I think your even glowing;)
  • zybbed
    zybbed Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I strive to be as successful as you :bigsmile:
  • DaltonsMom910
    Options
    Great job!! You look beautiful! Keep up the great work!
  • SteveZT
    SteveZT Posts: 16
    Options
    beautiful

I love the way you explained your life style change.
  • bcw660816
    bcw660816 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look wonderful. When you started exercising what did you start with?

When I joined the gym, my thought was treadmill and bike. They offered a free session with a personal trainer, so I scheduled that before I ever started. She was great and I signed up for a few sessions. She had me doing a little of everything, for which I was grateful as I learned to use some of the equipment I never would have attempted on my own. When I started on the treadmill I was at 2.5mph and was so impressed the first time I did 2 laps (.5 mile) without stopping. I can now comfortably do 3.2-3.4. With the weather improving I'd rather do my walking in the park, though. I loved the stability ball - it reminds me of a hoppity horse I had as a kid. I bought one and took to my office and swap it out with my desk chair every so often. I love to use the rowing machine - and the abdominal and leg press machines are favorites. I would love to try Zumba, but am not sure I have the stamina yet. I tend to get dizzy with a lot of movement, and my balance is not yet that great. And I can't wait to try Yoga!
  • maiibeloved41
    Options
    Awesome!
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    The pictures are just incredible. You look completely different. Losing the weight has become your fountain of youth. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.:smile:
  • TLPat
    TLPat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! Wonderful!!!
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! Your dedication and hard work certainly has paid off! I'm going to friend you! :happy:
  • shellrocker12
    shellrocker12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrat's!! You look marvelous!!
  • mzlisa21
    mzlisa21 Posts: 11
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Your hard work has certainly paid off! Thank you for sharing!
  • bcw660816
    bcw660816 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I think your even glowing;)

Thank you, I'm glowing with happiness! But it's funny you should say that - I've had several people tell me that the last month or so. I think it's because I finally gave diet sodas the boot a couple months ago (almost anyways). I was drinking probably 10 - 12 8oz servings a day, minimum. I am now almost totally drinking water (95% of the time) and really think it has improved my skin.
  • happyharpreet
    happyharpreet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Please dont consider it a rude question but with this much weight did you ever consider gastric sleeve as an option.I ask you as being unable to loose weight on my own i am considering it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!