stretch marks do they matter ladies to you in a guy?

Options
martin_chicago
martin_chicago Posts: 263 Member
ladies if you saw a guy with a very nice body at the beach big shoulders
six pack and all but with stretch marks what would be taught?
if he approached would be interested or you can care less about looks

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    No stretch marks does not matter on a guy.......Wait until he see mines....Probably has nothing compared to what I have lol
  • butterfly10398
    Options
    I've heard it often said... "stretch marks are battle scars"... I couldn't agree more... they are proof to the world of where you were and where you are now. So no, they don't matter.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    stretch marks don't matter, I honestly probably wouldn't even notice it at all
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say anything because I have my share of them from having my daughter.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    No it wouldn't matter to me - my bf has them on his shoulders & lats.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    They do not matter to me - cant beat the ones I have. Battle scars from battles won and battles being fought.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    nope, they don't matter to me...my husband has a few and I have many after 2 kids so it is just a part of life I am pretty sure everyone has them in some form, even before kids I had some from growth spurts as a teenager....If you are self conscious of yours, I know bio oil helps immensely on their appearance and I used it during and after both pregnancies :)
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    No stretch marks does not matter on a guy.......Wait until he see mines....Probably has nothing compared to what I have lol

THIS!!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: Is this a trick question
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I really don't mind them on someone else, I have them and I know it couldn't really be helped (I have weak skin and hit a growth spurt, upwards when I was 19 so before I put on weight I had stretch marks from that) I do really hate my own and have thought about laser removal when I get to my goal weight.
  • EmmaR84
    EmmaR84 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Nope, doesn't bother me at all.
    My husband is very tall (6ft 7) and he grew very quickly in his teens. This has lead to horizontal stretch marks on his back. I love him, the stretch marks are part of him therefore I love them too.

If I did mind I'd be a hypocrit, aside from fluctuating weight I have a genetic condition which causes weakness in all connective tissue in my body. Yup that includes the skin, so I am pre-disposed to having stretch marks no matter what. Throw in a couple of pregnancies and weigh which has fluctuated from under 5st to over 14st in the past 15 years and I am covered in marks!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure most people have them in one place or another. I've got better ones, I'm sure.
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    who DOESN'T have stretch marks????
    stretch marks are like ex's, everyone has some.

the older you get, you will find, stuff like that just doesn't matter.
  • HealthyHappy120
    Options
    Seriously doesn't matter..Shows how far you've come!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Not at all, my boyfriend has been at points where he's gained a little weight, and had some stretch marks. I doubt he even notices them since they are only on his legs really. He's joining me to lose weight though!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I am MORE curious to know how much they matter to you guys when WE have them. I have lost a lot of weight. I am getting pretty hot. But I am SERIOUSLY stressing about the stretchmarks on my upper belly that will never go away. I want real honesty here........
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Stretch marks- not going to be high on the list of things that matter.
    Scratch marks from your hobby of taming feral cats- Pass.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I love them on my man. Honestly. They match mine. :)
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    They do not matter at all.
  • minime2b
    minime2b Posts: 168
    Options
    No, they don't matter to us. at least no one that I know pays any attention to them