Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    when its first on your home page tabs
  • dbevisjr
    dbevisjr Posts: 183
    Options
    Go to have a snack and it won't scan. You give it three tries. If it still isn't found in the data bank, you put it down and go for something that is.

I was under the impression that if it isn't in the databank it is calorie free.
  • wender125
    wender125 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You know you're a MFP junkie when... you find yourself eating snacks out of a measuring cup. :laugh:

Okay, that's REALLY funny, because it is SO true!!!!!
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    you check mfp before facebook!

OMG!! That's exactly what I was gonna say. lol What 25 year old is on MFP for than Facebook? (Answer: Me!!!)

hahah ME TOO!! facebook has too much drama for me..
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    You enter a complete receipe before you eat it to see how many portions there are and if you still have enough calories for the day:bigsmile: to eat it!
  • wender125
    wender125 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You take 10 minutes to decide if/what you're going to eat at McDonalds while the kids have their happy meals, trialling different numbers from the mfp database, **before leaving the house***!
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You find yourself logging your food while you're eating it

This....Or putting in different foods until you find the ones that give the best numbers overall & base your eating day on that...lol

i do this all the time :)
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You get super excited when you pre-log all your food for the day and notice you have over 200 calories for a treat later. :drinker: (Skinny Margarita)
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    when you beg for help on the message boards when you have caved in and eaten a burger at McDonalds
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Go to have a snack and it won't scan. You give it three tries. If it still isn't found in the data bank, you put it down and go for something that is.

I was under the impression that if it isn't in the databank it is calorie free.

:laugh: :laugh: I agree:laugh: :laugh:
  • finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    you log the calorie count in nyquil.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    When you take your smart phone with you to the bathroom, to enter food, or to check status updates,,,,LOL
    [/quote

THIS^]
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    you log the calorie count in nyquil.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • boggsmeister
    boggsmeister Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    you check mfp before facebook!

^^^^This
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    when you have major surgery and your still on mfp on the day of your surgery! x

^^ This
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options

I never noticed that barcode!!
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You find yourself logging your food while you're eating it

I do that all the time! I get too anxious if I eat before I log. I have to log before or during my meal.
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    When you get to work and it's the first database you switch on! :noway:

LMAO!!! Yes, this is so me^
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    When you post before you...eat anything, put on clothes, get a pet, find a new spouse, etc.
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    When your save the stems from the cherries you eat to keep a count for your diary...

hahahaha I do this!!! :)