stretch marks do they matter ladies to you in a guy?

Options
13»

Replies

• JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    honestly women love imperfections on men (scars etc...), especially if they are near perfect...no I wouldnt mind stretch marks.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Definitely doesn't bother me. I had stretch marks develop during puberty, before I became overweight or pregnant or any of the things that typically cause them. I accept them as part of life, on myself and on anyone else.

I got mine during puberty too. My hubby has some as well, they don't bother me at all.
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Options
    I have my own tiger stripes..I hate them. However, a person having stretch marks would never make or break my attraction to them. Honestly, I doubt I'd even notice.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    My body looks like a google map with all the stretch marks...but I look at them like this.....I have them because I brought life into this world....with that life, came weight gain....and I fought the weight gain...beat it to a bloody pulp. The marks are my battle scars.

Be proud of them...they mean that you are human. You've either gained weight and lost it...or was tiny and gained....or you were short and grew taller...grew muscle..had a kid....the list goes on.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't notice. And even if I did, there is no way they are worse than mine
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    they would only be a detractor if the guy had an unattractive personality.
    otherwise that kind of thing does not matter much to me...
  • StartingOver4Me
    Options
    I wouldn't notice. And even if I did, there is no way they are worse than mine

^^ YUP!!!
  • christyd4
    christyd4 Posts: 191
    Options
    Definitely don't mind, as most have said I have them too. Though with mine stretch marks are probably the least of the "scars" he was special forces ....so :)
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    If he can ignore mine, I can ignore his.
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Options
    The only ones that bother me are my own... I don't even pay attention that other people have them!!
  • jenniferpena2008
    Options
    I completely understand how embarassing they are. After two children, my stomach is no longer the flat, smooth beauty it used to be and let's not mention my chest area either...
    I would never be so shallow as to look at them as anything other than what they are: a fact of life.
    I remember in middle school and high school, one of my best friends was an amazing athlete. She was also TINY. 5'3" and wieghed maybe 105 on a good day. She had stretch marks. Some of them are heriditary.
    Either way, there's nothing that can be done about them and they don't detract from who you are. My husband has them on his chest and arms (from building muscle) and even on his tush which I think is hilarious because he doesn't have much of one. Many men get them in those areas and I think it's kind of sexy because it shows hard work.
    The ones that are from shrinking should be worn with pride too because it shows you have been busting your butt to make progress.
  • mizzfitnesss
    mizzfitnesss Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    The last thing I'm worried about is if a man has stretch marks. Hopefully he feels the same way
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i probably wouldnt even notice
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    The only people who don't have stretch marks are photoshopped models and celebrities who can afford to make them disappear.

They are a part of life. I got mine when I went from 5'4 to 5'11 in a few short years. I got them again after I gave birth. I didn't get a single stretch mark during pregnancy but life decided to give them to me after she was born. I have stretch marks on my chest for nursing my baby for a year. I wouldn't be so shallow to be turned off by them. You could be passing up a really great person because of it.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks wouldn't bother me in the least. A lot better than a lot of tattoos I see. I'm not against tattoos (my bf has one), but some just are not at all attractive to me. You can't help the stretch marks.
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    No, my fiance has them..no big deal. Still sexy ;) hahha if you still have the confidence small stuff doesn't matter!