13 lbs down.. but not feelin it *pics*

13»

Replies

• mrzkaperez
    mrzkaperez Posts: 2 Member
    you can definitely see a difference! congrats! i just started and hope to see a difference soon! Keep on going ! as for things im not exactly sure i wish i had those tho! im bigger on top with smaller legs! awfull.
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    That's only 12 lbs? U look gr8, Girl!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    I see a difference for sure! Just keep at it!
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Thanks everyone. Your words definitely mean alot! You all made my day! I was about to give up this morning, just didnt really see in myself a reason to keep going minus the scale number. And the scale number is great, but I was getting afraid that it was nothing but water weight that the 12 lbs were that I have lost so far. But now that I know its going somewhere, I'm going to keep going, keep pushing and get to where I want to be.
  • 2cherryblossoms
    2cherryblossoms Posts: 9 Member
    There is definitely a change although you may not see it You have come far because it is difficult to lose that much weight. I bet if you were to stack 13 lbs of butter you would see how much that was. I remember seeing a program on tv a few years back where they did that for someone It was shocking but it was a visualization of how much weight that really is.

I see that you posted that everyone's words were encouraging and you're not going to give up. That's great because if you did, sometimes it makes it much harder to take it off again;. I would encourage you to look in the mirror every day and tell yourself how much you love yourself and how awesome you are for what you have accomplished. Compliment yourself instead of focusing on what are the negatives. I need to do this for myself as well.

Continue the great work you have done.
  • Missmaggieann
    Missmaggieann Posts: 68 Member
    I can see a difference, a big difference. I do know how you feel, others saw my loss before I did. Others may have suggested this but I didnt read all of the responses, but I suggest squats and side leg lifts (laying and standing) for thighs, they have worked for me.
  • kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    I can totally see a difference in the butt/love handle area. Good Work. You are your biggest critic so take it easy on yourself. Unfortunately we can't choose where we lose the weight from.
  • mischa_12
    mischa_12 Posts: 137 Member
    I can relate to you so much, although I havent lost as much weight as you. I HATE my thighs but I have a really nice flat tummy, like you. It is possible to lose weight there though, I had really thin legs and thighs early last year and I would so good in jeans. Now I have fat thighs again but I know if I keep exercising and trying to lose weight that I might get there again!
  • tradaboie
    tradaboie Posts: 132
    Looks like a big difference to me! Great job!
  • Omg there is no doubt about it!! you look great!! Everybody sees it but you, but sometimes we are all our own worst critics! Whatever your doing, KEEP IT UP!!!!! :)
  • Love,

Your thighs are SO much smaller already! Besides...you want to have a little cushion in your back side! ;)

Keep it up and stick to it...there's a very noticeable transformation taking place already! :)
  • fenderperry
    fenderperry Posts: 22 Member
    Thighs might be last, first on last off when it comes to fat.

Your looking good. Keep it up!!!

For myself, the lower ab fat is the last to leave:)