What did you eat/drink before MFP but now it grosses you out

Options

Replies

• MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I used to eat a full bag of ruffles chips with a whole tub of sour cream and onion dip..... Just myself. The thought of how much I ate it and it disgusts me. Not going to lie, I still think about wanting to eat it, but after a second it hits me how gross it really is.

This is my TOM weakness, ate almost the full family size tube by myself a couple weeks ago, felt so sick, still have some in the fridge, thinking of eating some lol
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I used to loove me some mountain dew. Now that stuff is just ridiculously sweet. It's all water for me now. :)

Same here. I actually tried a sip of it this past week, and instantly made a face and shook my head... lol
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Hamburger meat with Pink Slime in it. No more hamburger... only steak now (rarely) and when I need burger; I use, ground Turkey Breast.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    It doesn't so much gross me out.. but I probably will never have it again and that is bottled Ranch Dressing. I used put that *kitten* on everything!.. now I opt for a make my own low fat version for a dip.
  • brearune
    brearune Posts: 26
    Options
    I agree with many others here, and say Soda/Pop/whatever you call it :) Mountain Dew is especially nasty.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I eat everything except ground beef. I gag even typing it!:sick:

This! I try to stay away from ground beef as much as possible!
  • SaSSyhasCurls
    Options
    I use to eat fast food, but since the movie Food Inc I don't anymore. I use to eat alot of fried foods, but since MFP I rarely eat those items anymore.
  • nikkifk
    nikkifk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    We used to have a KFC at least once or twice a week. Last week we walked past our local branch and neither of us could stomach the smell of it.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Mt Dew...I drink it sometimes when we go out, and it's WAY too sweet now. I haven't had iced tea, the sweetened stuff you buy in power form, since I started this journey, but at least I can add less sugar to that. So yeah...the answer is Mt Dew. And frozen microwave meals. Not so much that I find them gross, but I'm trying to stay away from that kind of stuff.
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero/ Diet Coke. Been off it for about 2 months now, and don't want it at all. :)

Also, fast food (with the exception of Wendy's, idk why, but I still want it all the time). The last time I tried to eat at McDoanlds, I could only take about 2 bites.

I also now hate milk chocolate, but I've never been like a *huge* chocolate freak, anyway.

Funny how fast tastes can change.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Hamburger meat with Pink Slime in it. No more hamburger... only steak now (rarely) and when I need burger; I use, ground Turkey Breast.

I love ground turkey. ,:smile:
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    pop tarts, and numerous 20oz bottles of pop a day at work
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    I used to eat a full bag of ruffles chips with a whole tub of sour cream and onion dip..... Just myself. The thought of how much I ate it and it disgusts me. Not going to lie, I still think about wanting to eat it, but after a second it hits me how gross it really is.

This is my TOM weakness, ate almost the full family size tube by myself a couple weeks ago, felt so sick, still have some in the fridge, thinking of eating some lol

I get aweful cravings at TOM. It just kills me. chips and sound good right now...lunch is 10 min away! And no...I'm not getting chips and dip...lol
  • hope2webb
    hope2webb Posts: 421
    Options
    box macaroni and cheese...yuck! and Arizona green tea...loved it but now it is too sweet.
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Nothing really as I did eat pretty healthily before... I just never really understood portion sizes, especially for things like pasta, rice and potatoes, the amount I used to eat was shocking!

Exactly!
    Now i think it smells like sperm

This made me literaly LOL at my desk!
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Long John Silvers fish. We had some this past weekend at my Mom's house and I felt so sick afterwards. And chinese buffets. I used to LOVE going there and could easily pack away 3 or 4,000 calories in one sitting, but now all I can think is 'gross!' The last time we ate at a buffet, I felt like poo for the rest of the day. So not worth it!
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Brie cheese. EW! The odor of the crust is unbearable now and I use to love this cheese. Now i think it smells like sperm

:sick: Never had it - now I never will.

My thing is probably fast food. I wasn't ever a huge fast food eater but occasionally I would grab something from a drive-thru. Now I don't even have a taste for it - EVER. Can't say that I'm really sad about that.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Can't think of anything I used to eat that grosses me out now.

I quit eating Pop Tarts, but only because I never realized that one tart was considered a serving, and I could eat a lot more of something I'd enjoy a lot more for less calories. Two Pop Tarts or a slice of apple pie?! Pie wins. Every day.

Isn't it evil that they package them in pairs, but then say that 1 is a serving? I always thought that was so stupid...
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    If I forgot my lunch, I could order a pizza from Panago and devour the whole thing in my lunch hour. Now the thought of it just makes me sick.
  • InTheInbetween
    InTheInbetween Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Alcohol . . . It's totally empty calories to me now.