What did you eat/drink before MFP but now it grosses you out

Options
1235»

Replies

• Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Sprite or Any Lemon Lime pop. Funny to cause sometimes I drink Lemon Lime 0 cal flavored water and thats fine but they pop :tongue:

Also Mc Donald's Mc. Double last couple times I had no choice (cause of the people I was with) but to eat there I got that and yuck. I used to eat them at least once a week. Last time made me sick
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    Chilaquiles con chorizo with side of 2 flour tortillas. SO HIGH IN CALORIES IN FAT! Just thinking about it makes my tummy turn.
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    For me it's not a specific food, but anything out of a box or can or from most restaurants just tastes way to salty for me now.
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Pork. Even....bacon. I know the bacon police will arrest me for that one and I used to eat it all the time. But pork...ugh!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    EASY! Party mix :noway:

OH my god, my guiltiest pleasure ever. TBH I still find it insanely delicious for some weird reason, but the thought of eating an entire bag of it makes me just about vomit. :laugh:

Can't keep it in the house though because the gag reflex still wouldn't keep me from trying :wink:
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Long John Silvers fish. We had some this past weekend at my Mom's house and I felt so sick afterwards. And chinese buffets. I used to LOVE going there and could easily pack away 3 or 4,000 calories in one sitting, but now all I can think is 'gross!' The last time we ate at a buffet, I felt like poo for the rest of the day. So not worth it!

Both of these, and add regular buffets too
  • Axels91
    Axels91 Posts: 213
    Options
    artificial sugar, diet drinks/diet foods. its all crap
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Anything with too much salt in it. Like chips or processed meats, even soups and cheese. I still eat them but in moderation and smaller portions.
  • parteegirl01
    Options
    The only thing I find I can't eat anymore is fast food. I get sick for a couple days EVERY time I eat That's ok with me, I love to cook.
  • lllcox
    lllcox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    M&Ms. They don't really gross me out, but I was shocked how many calories are in a small bag of them relative to my calorie budget for the day. I'd much prefer good dark chocolate, which is lower calorie and healthier.
  • missfancy1980
    Options
    Chocolate!! tons and tons of it. I would literally eat 2 entire bars of cadbury's or galaxy etc (the BIG bars!) in a day every now and then as a binge. Typically at least once a week, sometimes more. I still love chocolate to bits, but never again will i have a blow out like that. Had a bag of revels the other day and i felt so guilty it just wasn't worth it LOL.
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I still eat the things that I love, but the key is moderation. I do look at the foods I used to eat and think "why would I ever eat SO much of that?" I used to eat pretzels and an ENTIRE package of cream cheese in one sitting, just because I loved it. Now, I haven't banned myself from eating it, but I definitely do not eat it all at once if I do! It's okay to treat yourself, it's all about self control. I will say that something that does gross me out after finding out how bad it really is for you is Gardettos! It's seriously just ALL salt! So many unnecessary calories in a tiny bag of them!
  • teenytinii
    teenytinii Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    taco bell :ohwell: would never eat there now..