Almost 100 lbs down... 13 lbs away from goal!

Options
Before: 237lbs
Now: 143 lbs
Date I changed my life: 7/6/2011
before.jpg
after.jpg

It's been so hard to lose these last 13 pounds! Definitely want to hit my goal before summer! I've never felt so strong and healthy before in my life, this feeling is incredible. <3

Replies

• herownkindofwonderfull
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome! Way to go! :D
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    your looking great dont give up keep at it you will not be beaten xx
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    well done! u look great! i've no doubt ul b rid of the last 13lbs very soon x
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    you have done incredibly well :smile:
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look amazing!!! And so much younger!!! I know what you mean ....I am so much fitter than I have been for many years and it does feel great!!! I am also trying to lose the last 14lbs.
  • MyNewZen
    MyNewZen Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Totaly stunning! You are going to have an amazing summer!
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!! Congratulations..what a wonderful inspiration you are..thanks so much for sharing! :)
  • caramammal
    caramammal Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing, you look fabulous :)
  • dawnkay1
    dawnkay1 Posts: 41
    Options
    Oh my word! You are such an inspiration. You look amazing x
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • lnguyen578
    Options
    Thanks so much for the support and kind words! I wish you all of luck on your weight goals too! ^____^
  • uwaezu
    uwaezu Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all,just joined the forum.I weigh 209Ibs.Want to lose 50Ibs and need all the help and support I can get.I'm so overwhelmed by it all.Anyway,Good job girl
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look so tiny! Almost 100 lbs is a great acheivment, don't get down on yourself, I hear the last 10 are the hardest!
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! You look great. Good work :)
  • lnguyen578
    Options
    You look so tiny! Almost 100 lbs is a great acheivment, don't get down on yourself, I hear the last 10 are the hardest!
    Yes the last 10 are the devil! It's such a tease because you're so close to your goal xD and thanks!
  • LaurenRG827
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration!! Congratulations and good luck with the final 13!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    wow, wow, wow!!!!!! like like like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations and you will defenatly get to your goal!!! People like you are the ones I admire because you give us hope that we can't do it too!!!!!!!

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • EversBeautiful
    Options
    you look great!
  • flutternfly
    flutternfly Posts: 123
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go. Thanks for the inspiration and encouragement. I hope you are able to reach your summer goal. Even if you don't, you're so much better off than you were.

Congratulations!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! I can't wait to lose all my weight!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!