Android or iPhone? the war begins who you got

Options

Replies

• Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Lol oh the never ending iphone vs. android fight well for me i am an Android i just dont see exactly what is so special about the phone i have the Samsung Galaxy S2 and it is absolutely amazing everyone i know who has it loves it and honestly it does pretty much everything an iPhone does (lol me and my friend have compared she has an iphone) That being said everyone has different taste i dont want an iphone never have

I agree. When I was getting a smart phone I compared both these phones interior and exterior, galaxy won for me. The 4s has a better resolution and Siri. That's basically the only category it won in. I hate how they are made of glass. Gorilla glass on the s2 is amazing. I don't need a case, just a screen protector!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I feel like the Android OS is way better than the iOS. I have the Samsung Galaxy SII and I love it. I had an iPhone 3G and just hated how simple it was. Simple isn't a bad thing but I just hated the one button. I like having a back button and a home button. Sometimes I just want to go to the previous screen and you can't do that with an iPhone.

The Android OS is just faster than the iOS depending on what phone you have. If you have a prepaid Go phone from Walmart, the Android OS isn't going to work as well as it would with a phone from Verizon.

Just to clarify because some people seemed confused...Android is an operating system not a phone. Just wanted to say that.

*goes off to play Temple Run on her Galaxy SII*

Plus, iPhone users seem to be whiners. Did you see how they all whined when Instagram introduced the Android app?
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Plus, iPhone users seem to be whiners. Did you see how they all whined when Instagram introduced the Android app?

lol omg yes!! people wouldnt shut up about i was like iphone users crying that instagram is on android now, and no longer a multimillion user "exclusive" circle, worry not. We didnt realize it was just a bunch of sepia filtered photos being posted to a truncated tumbler. You can have it back.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    iphone is simply better
    If you're a sheep and like being told what you like...sure the iPhone is better.

I think this sums it up perfectly

http://techpp.com/2010/09/17/android-vs-iphone-the-difference/
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

lol omg yes!! people wouldnt shut up about i was like iphone users crying that instagram is on android now, and no longer a multimillion user "exclusive" circle, worry not. We didnt realize it was just a bunch of sepia filtered photos being posted to a truncated tumbler. You can have it back.
    The whining is exactly why I downloaded Instagram. Then I found that Pixlr o Matic is far superior.
  • obeserat
    obeserat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Galaxy S2 , Iphone is very overated
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I had an android (HTC Google Nexus One) and when it was time to upgrade I went for the iPhone4 (the 4s wasn't out at the time). I hated it. Switched to the HTC Sensation and couldn't be happier.
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    currently on android. would like an iphone probably more for the apps and longer battery life. as well as a mac :) I know apple does it better. However I do like the keyboard on my android. Only good feature along w. some apps
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    lol I just got rid of my Droid Incredible from 2 years ago and got an iPhone 4s today. So far I love it. I have a mac and an iPod and I am just insanely impressed with the Apple Care insurance versus Verizons crappy 10 dollars a month insurance and huge deductible.

The service in an apple store is unparalleled with any cell phone carrier. They fix stuff, clean it up etc for free! If you have a warranty or Apple Care + you basically have a permanent product for at least two years.
  • bulletprooff
    Options
    iPhone 
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I did not realize a lot of people had a S2!!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Android all the way for me. I have a Droid 3. <3 Bought an ipod nano years ago and used it for like.. a week.. it currently lays abandoned it somewhere in my panty drawer. True story.
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Motorola Droid Razr Maxx 4G....lovin it. :love:
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    iPhone all the way.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    im using a cup and a string...its not fancy
    but its free :)
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    iPhone ! Nothing else holds a candle to it :)
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

The whining is exactly why I downloaded Instagram. Then I found that Pixlr o Matic is far superior.

I downloaded it then deleted it thought it was dumb i rather use Pixlr o Matic
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Got a blackberry torch... Hate it! Didn't know if to go for galaxy S2 or Iphone when I upgrade in a month or two and I still don't after reading this thread. Had 15 blackberries in 15 months. So many issues with them, such a bad experience. Orange have been horrendous with customer service too. Not a happy bunny! X
  • fefetwimom
    fefetwimom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i love my android. i have an optimus. yes i dont like the small memory and not that loud of a speaker but it has everything i want or need and thats all i care and it didnt cost me 400 dollars. its not a perfect phone but no phone is really. all phones have at least 1 or 2 flaws. AT LEAST. if you say yours doesnt you havent figured it out yet or your in denial.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    im using a cup and a string...its not fancy
    but its free :)

nice.