Replies

• cbcw1964
    cbcw1964 Posts: 46
    Options
    awesome and congrats!!!!!!!! thats fantastic!:flowerforyou:
  • MsNP
    MsNP Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! You're definitely an inspiration!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Good job!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congrats on all your hard work! :)
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    You look great
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Gr8 job!
  • cookieibuck
    cookieibuck Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for Sharing!! I didn't think about pics... I will go home and take one... just for comparison for when I do get down closer to my goal weight!! By the way Great Job, and I would have to agree, I really Like this type of calorie counting....
  • kellyjoi
    kellyjoi Posts: 3
    Options
    :smile: you look amazing congrats
  • eryka86
    eryka86 Posts: 80
    Options
    great job
  • CassiMiles
    Options
    Great Job! Thank you for the inspiration! I just started my journey today. I did this once before with WW and really had success, but i let myself go again, and have been feeling lethargic and just BLAH . I was definitely getting a poor self-image and low selfesteem. so time to get moving and eating healthy foods. :)
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Amazing results!! Great job!
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Fantastic is the word!!!

Well done girly!
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I've seen so many people complain "it doesn't work" and eat waaaay under, please ladies! I've lost weight eating 1800cal+!! It is doable, believe me!

That is heresy round these parts! :wink:

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about even though you lost so much weight. (I am preparing you for what you will eventually encounter on here)
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    hi, you look great!

Can I ask - how 'heavy' is heavy weights and how many reps and frequency of work-out?

I'm HUNGRY and long for 1800+ cals per day so would be interested to know what effort would get me there!
  • doylej2
    doylej2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!

I'm the same height and weigh only 3lbs more than you and I sure don't have a mid section like yours!
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    awesome job , plus u have a fabbb shape!!! keep it up!
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    hi, you look great!

Can I ask - how 'heavy' is heavy weights and how many reps and frequency of work-out?

I'm HUNGRY and long for 1800+ cals per day so would be interested to know what effort would get me there!

How heavy? It depends, I'm pushing myself as much as I can, I'm never taking it easy. I lift 3x a week, 4days off or some other activity (swimming, quick run).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!