Obese Girl wants to be Healthy

Options

Replies

• bkitchen66
    Options
    My goal is to lose 75. I don't want to think about it though. I just want to start living healthy and the weight will come off. (Right?) Feel free to add me. I need friends to support me as well!
  • sharonfoncannon
    sharonfoncannon Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 108 total, down 12 already. I am in the same boat you are.
  • SheilaEwing
    Options
    Well I'm no longer obese, but until MFP and a weight loss group I joined on FB, I was most of my adult life, hitting my peak at 223, starting MFP at 198. I'm now 8 lbs away from no longer being over weight. Its been a challenge, I realized the hardest part of starting the process was changing my mind set, breaking the food addiction. I honestly never knew how much I let food control me, from curing hunger, boredom, loneliness and self pity, it was my cure all. I will be on MFP for a while, losing until I am happy with my body and confident I can control my weight. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • lindaamarie
    lindaamarie Posts: 114
    Options
    I have to lose around 43 pounds in order to be at a healthy weight, so I'm right there with you!
  • claire1977
    claire1977 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I've lost 18 and have about 100 to go so in it for the long run- feel free to add me
  • kari_joanna19
    Options
    I'm only 5'4 and weigh around 220 pounds. I'm only 20 years old and my bmi is 37.8. I know i need to lose atleast 60 pounds to be in the healthy range but would love weigh 140 pounds in the end. It is going to be a long and hard battle but with the help of others i know i can do it.
    I just need a little more time and more motivation.I work 40 hours a week doing overnights, plus on top of that im going to school fulltime so its hard to actually find time to work out and i find myself eating quick meals instead of healthy ones.

If others are out there in the same situation feel free to add me :)
  • Mary2Mini
    Options
    I just joined and I weigh approximately 330. Not sure exactly, since my scale quit working. I'm getting tired of buying new scales haha so here I am! I have a lot to lose but I know I can do it so I'm keeping my head up :)
  • Msmonique1982
    Msmonique1982 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am considered an obese girl too, at 5'4 246, not the healthiest I might say. I'm in it to lose more that 50+. This mobile app is really cool. I love that is does all the counting for you. The hardest part for me is actually sticking to it and staying motivated. Hopefully this time will be different. Tired of saying Diet Starts Monday. Good luck to you and your journey. I know i got a long journey ahead of me. Cheers.... To Staying Motivated.
  • MsNP
    MsNP Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have at least 40 to lose. I want to get down to at least 170, a weight that I haven't been in as long as I can remember.
    Feel free to add me! Everyone needs a little support from time to time. You're not alone.
  • lozzaluvin
    Options
    i have recently joined, i have over 100lbs to lose! feel free to add me i need as much support as i can :)
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I have 21 lbs to lose. I am 5'7 and 181 lbs right now. Needing to lose weight before I can get pregnant so I can have a healthy baby some day :)
  • jeffica5091
    jeffica5091 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have lost 97pounds and have 20 more lbs to loose if you need some support please add me I know it hard but you are at the right place I promise you
  • mangotruck
    mangotruck Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have 200 pounds to loose. Wanna be friends? ;)
  • kateparker1982
    Options
    Im in it for the long haul too with alot to lose. Add me :)
  • loves_jc
    loves_jc Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am a christian woman who belives everything should be centered around my love for the Lord. I have to lose more then a 100 pounds and if I sound like a person you would like to be friends with I would love to help encourage you though your new journey. Add me
  • mzfiyaa
    mzfiyaa Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    i am trying to lose at least 80 pounds total
  • Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello back Mousepaws
  • I also have a lot to lose so I feel your pain! My initial goal is to lose 100 and then I'll need another 60 on top of that.

I'm also new at all this so I would love to be part of your support system and have you as part of mine! We can do this!!!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 years old, 5'6" at 260lbs. Current goal is to lose 60lbs. When I lose 60lbs, I will decide what my next goal is. I'm gonna add you as a friend. I could definately use the support!
  • lisheo
    lisheo Posts: 8
    Options
    hi everyone. im trying to lose 86lbs as iv been obese for the past 3/4 years mainly trying to lose it as i have to be fit and healthy to get into uni but also im tired of being the obese one in college and everywhere i go.

please add me and talk to me the more the better as it will make losing weight alot easier if i knew some people in the same position