In a year + 10 months---230 to 134.8--pix included!

Options

Replies

• Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    great job you should feel proud
  • lizbollini
    Options
    wow, great job!
  • concerto3
    concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! I'm about your height and started at 233lb, and my goal is around 130lbs, what great inspiration!! <3
    Mind if I ask what size you wore at your starting weight and what size you wear now??
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! I'm about your height and started at 233lb, and my goal is around 130lbs, what great inspiration!! <3
    Mind if I ask what size you wore at your starting weight and what size you wear now??

I was in an 18--pushing a 20/2XL when I started and I am a solid size 6/small now--sometimes 4s/extra smalls.
  • concerto3
    concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options

I was in an 18--pushing a 20/2XL when I started and I am a solid size 6/small now--sometimes 4s/extra smalls.

That's awesome!!! I started in a size 20, and 2XL shirts too. Right now I'm newly a size 12, with medium shirts :D Thanks for accepting my friend request!! You've motivated me to work out right now! (As I post on my between set break!! aha)
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS just amazing thanks for the inspiration!
  • yourieann
    yourieann Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    YOU LEFT ME SPEECHLESS.
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing!!! Thank you so much for posting!
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    That black and red dress super cute!!
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Ummm simply amazing! We are the same height and seeing you lose that weight is so motivating to me!! Great job! best of luck :)
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such an inspiration! Great job!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is amazing! Good job!
  • Msmeme82
    Msmeme82 Posts: 11
    Options
    Congrats that's a amazing!!!
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    Amazing sweetie!! You have inspired so many people! Keep staying strong and healthy! :)
  • Vino81
    Vino81 Posts: 16
    Options
    Two words:

1. Amazzzzzing!

2. Respect!

:drinker:
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I love it! you inspire me!
  • cucumbermama
    Options
    I just joined today! Thanks so much for your photos and your story. 130s is my goal as well and I'm 5'2. You make this look so doable!
  • AdenaJ
    AdenaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Slow and steady is the way to go! I have to keep reminding myself of that. Stories like yours help me push forward.
  • lisag2007
    lisag2007 Posts: 130
    Options
    Congrats on hitting your goal....you look fantastic! Great job!
  • sbaker72
    sbaker72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!