Looking for friends in their 30s

Options
Hi! :smile:

I'm 35, '5'1" and looking to lose about 60-70 lbs. I work full time at a desk job in a bank, so I don't get much exercise. I have a 5 year old daughter, and I’m studying for a killer exam on September. As you can guess I have almost no free me time. I’m looking to add friends in their thirties for support and motivation. Please feel free to add me, I need all the help I can get.

Replies

• Littlemama76
    Options
    Hi! I'm 35 as well. I'm 5'3" and have about 15 more lbs to lose. I have 3 kids and while I'm fairly active, I'm having a hard time losing the last of my baby weight (my youngest is 3)! I'll send you an add.
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, 2 kids (2 and 4), and I sit all day at my job. I'll add you!!
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm 38, no kids (trying really hard though!) and have about 10 more lbs to lose- I'll send you a request!

Good luck!
  • capabledesire
    Options
    Gosh I just realized i'm now IN my 30s....but I swear I just turned 30....anyways I too have a desk job and a single mom of a 5 year old so I can relate. :)
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 years old for the 16th time this year ;) 5'1" hoping to ditch 30lbs. I have a daughter who enters High School in the fall... Nice to meet you and good luck!
  • pinto_bean
    pinto_bean Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and 5'2 with about 25 pounds to lose... single and no kids. Feel free to add me.
  • lacigoodwin
    Options
    Hi I'm 30 and have a 5 year old daughter and a 4 month old son. I am struggling losing the baby weight this time and still have 25 pounds to go. :) I work from home.
  • hottiewannabe
    hottiewannabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and have 2 kids, ages 5 and 9 (until tomorrow-he'll be 10). I'm 5'3" and have about 75lbs to go to reach my goal. I'll send you a request. Can't wait to be friends!
  • 1blkqt
    1blkqt Posts: 2
    Options
    :happy: im 30ish and Im here for the support ~
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm recently 36 (eek!) and have 2 little ones, also work a desk job and have about 17 more pounds to go. It's hard to find the time! Feel free to add me too.
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hello :) 32, no kids (though I like to count my little dog, Jay), but I sit at work most of my day, so I know that feeling well. Add if you'd like more friends.
  • cruisefamily
    Options
    I'm soon to be 38, shaped like a pear, and hoping to get support, support others, and get this the last 10-15 pounds that I need to lose. Please add me so we can support each other. Good luck!
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 years old single mom of 1 daughter Rylee
  • angleu
    angleu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 36 and 5'1 with about 50lbs to lose..No kids yet but I'm getting married in three months. So I'd like to be in better shape before the wedding. BUT my goals go way past my wedding.

I did weight watchers for the 5,000th time last year and lost 30 lbs then fall winter came and gained about 10 back. So here I am. Lost 13lbs so far on mfp and loving following calories and not counting points,again.

So add me up. The more supports the better :)

P.s I'm going into week 2 of power 90
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!!! I am 32, 5'1 and have about 40 to 50 pounds to lose. I am currently pregnant with my second child, and am trying hard not to gain an excessive amount of weight like I did with my first child. But after my uterus is empty, its on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • millercn3
    millercn3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 31 and have 3 kids I just had a baby who just turned 5 months yesterday, trying to lose this baby weight .
  • librarian814
    librarian814 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 35, 5'10" and looking to lose those stubborn 10 pounds. I am also a mom to two boys, 5 and 3. I am a high school teacher and on my feet most of the day but new to this site and always looking for peer support and motivation!! I would be happy to add you!
  • meechster20001
    meechster20001 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 36, a small way in to shifting about 50 pounds total...looking for some buddies too!
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Hi! 30 years old, just under 5 feet, and single mother to a beautiful 19 month old daughter (I'm not bias at all... lol!). Have a completely sedentary job that has only been verified by my fitbit ultra. I'm down to trying to lose my last five pounds both to get rid of my post baby body and to make my fiance cry at our wedding but these last five have been the hardest so far :P. I'm totally addicted to MFP so feel free to add me if you need the additional support :).
  • amanda1981sj
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31, 5'2", mother of one boy who's almost 9. I'm looking to loose 60+lbs. Have been struggling for these past 9 years to lose this weight since having a child. I've done weight watchers, la weight loss, and have hired a personal trainer in the past...but MFP is so far ther best thing that has worked for me :) I will add you :)