Who in the world invented these!?

Options

Replies

• MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    deep fried snickersss bar, had one at the exhibition like 6 yrs ago, it was freaking delicious. i can still remermber how it tastes. lol.... uuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhh. fml. im a sugar junkie. bad news. why did u even bring that up?!!!!!! lol
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Deep-fried Kool Aid anyone?

0008056347eeb3986f5aeacb7ddc.jpeg
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah I've had fried pickles and fried green tomatoes as well....GOOD STUFF.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Paula Deen did! lol
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm on the West Coast, deep frying isn't really that popular around here, except your typical doughnuts and french fries... so excuse my ignorance, but deep fried watermelon? Were you being sarcastic or do people actually do that?
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    The fair here last year had deep fried butter...

I didn't try it...that's where I draw the line.
  • niclan724
    niclan724 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    fried pickles...............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...so good.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    The vendors at the county fairs did. To make $ and to get us fat. So that.... We will have to go visit the next booth over. The weight loss booth...... Too bad, they can't have my $, and I'm not getting fat from that. Haaah.
  • cassblue21
    cassblue21 Posts: 207
    Options
    I will admit when I was at my heaviest my husband and I were on vacation and we totally had fried oreos! And they were...DIVINE! I have not had them in over 3 years now, but still... soooo good! And if I had the chance to eat one again JUST ONE I would do it! :)
  • TotalTiger
    Options
    They have battered and deep fried Mars bars here in Australia. I've never been able to get my head around them enough to try one but my sister loves them. urggghhh.
  • jpbeck
    jpbeck Posts: 30
    Options
    Deep fried doughnuts?

What, the first time they are fried isn't good enough they have to do it a second time? :)

Some people come up with the weirdest things to put in a deep fryer.
  • froe2430
    froe2430 Posts: 10
    Options
    fried pickles...............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...so good.

Fried pickles with ranch?! Oh my....One of the greatest things ever.

The Indiana State Fair had deep-fried Pepsi a few years ago. :P
  • wingsandgills
    wingsandgills Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I think my heart seized a little reading this thread... ;P
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah I've had fried pickles and fried green tomatoes as well....GOOD STUFF.

Oh dayum! Now I want fried green tomatoes. The best ones I ever had, and my home state of Texas will probably disown me for this, was in Syracuse, NY. They put shrimp and cheese on top of it. Nom nom nom.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Deep fried snickers is to die for. Loved it.

I drew the line at deep fried butter.
  • tilfordj
    tilfordj Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I must be strange....because the only thing I like fried is chicken.....and only sometimes, it depends on how greasy it is...
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I saw an add today for "hotdog stuffed crust pizza". It has hotdogs in the crust instead of cheese.....
  • zoeluiisa
    zoeluiisa Posts: 392
    Options
    I saw an add today for "hotdog stuffed crust pizza". It has hotdogs in the crust instead of cheese.....

I saw a pic of that... Wasn't sure if it was real or a joke. Looked VILE either way!

Deep fried salsa, on the other hand, sound good!
  • TeresaWash
    TeresaWash Posts: 283
    Options
    Most doughnuts are typically fried but that other stuff.... doesn't even sound good!
    It is a very unhealthy way to cook buy the food people are frying is unhealthy to start with!