Water up your a**

Options

Replies

• Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Just go to a pool that is shooting water out it's jets and put your *kitten* over it. Once you're full of water go do diarrhea in the toilet:flowerforyou:

So far my method seems to be the only free one.
    Just don't fill up too much of you're gonna squirt on your way to the restroom:noway:
    Gotta be careful with that method!

imager.php?id=382152&t=o
    I said don't fill up too much!!!! This is the perfect example thank you:flowerforyou:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    amazon.com has turkey basters for as low as $5.49...

Let's talk logistics...would this require an assistant, or would one just need flexibility? Now, I'm intrigued.

It depends on how motivated you are, and whether you want the experience to be "romantic" or not....

There's an R&B love song in the making in here somewhere. Where did I leave that pitch pipe...?
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Isn't this one of those cleanse things? I thought they weren't supported on MFP.
  • katemme
    katemme Posts: 191
    Options
    Sounds more pleasant than taking these Colon Cleanse supplements I am taking. You're supposed to take 8 a day, 4 in the AM, 4 in the PM, and if one of the fiber ones touches your tongue it tastes like alfalfa, and hay. Alfalfa is actually on the ingredient list. It triggers my gag reflex, so I'm throwing back pills twice a day. I am taking them because I am backed up (I've gone like 3 times in the past 2 weeks). I drink plenty of water, and try to take fiber supplements, but I can't even stomach the strawberry chewable ones.

I guess if you feel comfortable doing that then go for it. Wouldn't do it too often though, or it'd wash away good bacteria...in there.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    f3cdac3f586f8a2d63cd8571af89f229.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    f3cdac3f586f8a2d63cd8571af89f229.gif

I'm legitimately confused right now....

:ohwell:
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    I discovered the pleasure of water up the *kitten* when I tried to go water skiing and couldn't get out of a squatted position.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    You know- colon hydrotherapy :)

Have you done it?
    Would you recommend it?
    How much did it cost?

I don't do anything like that to be honest, I leave my body to do its own job. The only time I have ever had an enema was during childbirth.

I have found a good run usually sorts out my "problems" :embarassed:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Surprise_c_92858.jpg
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Just go to a pool that is shooting water out it's jets and put your *kitten* over it. Once you're full of water go do diarrhea in the toilet:flowerforyou:

Just don't fill up too much of you're gonna squirt on your way to the restroom:noway:

imager.php?id=382152&t=o

:noway: eyes.. cannot.. unsee! :laugh:
  • Mission2Me
    Mission2Me Posts: 208 Member
    Options

imager.php?id=382152&t=o

seriously want to know what happened before and after this part of the video lol. what is this from? a tv show?
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

imager.php?id=382152&t=o
    seriously want to know what happened before and after this part of the video lol. what is this from? a tv show?
    It's my mom. It was horrible.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    The guy is from Nip/Tuck...
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I CANNOT stop laughing. I have absolutely nothing to add but woohoo for an awesome ab workout!
  • ElisaMarie82
    Options
    Surprise_c_92858.jpg

Bwahahahaha!!!
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    The guy is from Nip/Tuck...
    The jacuzzi is from Warehouse Pool Supply:wink:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpnDbIdCmz3WOFqJq83AhFLast2Vc65T8zorA5L6oX3d_yg7Xr
  • Pebbles536
    Pebbles536 Posts: 199
    Options
    I can't BREATH! Thanks OP for the laugh.
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I discovered the pleasure of water up the *kitten* when I tried to go water skiing and couldn't get out of a squatted position.

10 mins later and i'm still laughing.
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I used to be all into that "health therapy stuff". I did lemon juice enemas at home. It did make me squeaky clean.