Finally...199.0 for first time in my adult life!

Options

Replies

• gdean428
    gdean428 Posts: 25
    Options
    Great work!! Let's keep going! You got it!
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is a great milestone.
  • xvure
    xvure Posts: 16
    Options
    Congrats! keep on it :D
  • des24rob
    des24rob Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Good for you!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    That is a great story and truly inspirational! Thank you for sharing. And congrats on your success so far! I wish you continued success as you work toward your goal!
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Congrats on ONEderland!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • 100lb
    100lb Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I'm at 201lb and looking forward to one-derland
  • MammaC66
    MammaC66 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Just stick to your healthy eating and exercising life style so you won't do what I have done all my life which is ride the diet roller coaster.
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I have always been big. I was 160 and only 5' 3 when I was in highschool. I got pregnant when I was only 15 and gave birth to my first son at 16 and 225 pounds. I stayed at that weight after I had him, I honestly thought I was going to be fat forever and thats just how my life was suppose to go....most of my family was big...especially the girls.

I stayed around 225 for 7 years until we decided we were finally ready to have our second baby. I got pregnant and kept gaining, and gaining. When I gave birth I was up to around 273. After I had him I once again stayed the same weight. When my son was about 11 months old it was like walking into a brick wall. I just decided enough was enough, I didnt want to live like this, I wanted to have more energy, more confidence. I wanted to want to be in pictures with my kids instead of always hiding from the camera. I wanted to do more with them instead of being the coat holder!

:flowerforyou: Welcome to ONEderland!

I started using my wii and was hardley able to do anything! But here I am today proving to myself that I can do this I have now lost over half of my goal weight...which I may or may not want to change when I get there. I am now 199.0, there is no longer a 2 infront of my weight and it feels great. I am actually enjoying doing physical things and working out. My life has already changed so much. The best part is that I have no fear of falling off becuase when I eat something greasy...or lots of junk....I feel like junk and just want a stir fry, or fruit. I never thought that would be me....to crave healthy foods but it happens now. I miss working out when I take a day or 2 off and walking is something that happens all the time instead of once in while. My kids are learning so much and will have a better chance then I did at not become obese...which makes me smile from ear to ear.

So all in all today is a great day! Also feel free to friend request if you want.
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You go, girl! Nice work! Way to commit! Can't wait until I hit ONEderland too!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • jennieth
    jennieth Posts: 105
    Options
    Beautiful story!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    congrats. i remember breaking back into the 190s on my way down. that was a great feeling.
  • dreamongirl001
    dreamongirl001 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :wink: CONGRATULATIONS! Job well done. I am so HAPPY for you!!!!!!!:happy:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    ROCK ON!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • katyconser
    katyconser Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    wow, your story is amazing. thank you for sharing! you are well on your way to reaching your goals, and this is a GREAT milestone!
  • PatPenney
    PatPenney Posts: 16
    Options
    Brilliant! You've realy accomplished something here. Well Done *thunderous applause* :)
  • amibeachcomber
    Options
    Good for you. I know that feeling and it's a great accomplishment!
  • Sagetheplace
    Sagetheplace Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow that you so much everyone for all your awsome support and replies!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!