Your current age, age you were at your best.

Options

Replies

• hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    44 and probably in the best shape now.
  • Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Right now I just turned 24.

I was physically at my best at around 15. Thats around when I Stopped playing basketball and any sports really, but I've bounced back strong lost 100lbs and I am so close to being better than I was then. Hopefully by this time next year I can say that I am. :)
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    Hi ... my name is crzysprstr
    My best weight ever was when I was still dancing at 119.
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and I was 28 when I was at my best shape and weight. I was running on a consistent basis. Although now that I think about it, I was running figuratively - pushing in extra projects or appointments on my schedule. It was always go, go, go and then I took a job that brought me less stress. The downside to that, of course, is I'm sitting at a computer all day. My calorie burn at work went from active to sedentary. I just can't accept sedentary!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm 39.

I expect I'll be at my best sometime over the next 10 years or so. Maybe later.
  • dcgonz
    dcgonz Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Current age is 49 and I am at my best now! I'm stronger and can run farther than I did at 18. Also had my first baby at 45, my 40's have been my best decade!

Diana

That's awesome to hear!! I'm glad I waited until later to even think about having kids. Still not sure I would like to. But coming across people who have done it at a later age is always encouraging.

Thanks, it's not like we planned it though :bigsmile: I got back into shape and it just happened, he's our little miracle!
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I'm 22 and my best weight, sadly, was probably when I was 7 or 8. I was an active kid and traveled a lot in the summer to places that required physical activity from dawn til dusk. I was maybe 120, 140 at the very most.
  • lionempress
    lionempress Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    30 now and I was at my best at 22. I had a active physical job and I was in the best shape physically, then I had an minor accident which left me weak and anemic and side effects from a drug had me depressed for one whole year. I quite my physical side job and focused on school so I didn't regain my strength.... but watch out now I'm about to be in even better shape then I was then! NO DOUBT!
    It's so great when you REALLY realize what you can do and put it into action :happy:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 39, and I'm at my best right now. This is the strongest and fittest I've ever been. Oh, yeah. Looking forward to seeing what's to come.
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are all very inspiring. I posted 34 as my previous best year but I'm hoping to make 43 and into 44 my best year. I had a couple of bad years with knee surgery, a badly broken collar bone, and an 8 month deployment in the military spanning age 40 to 42, I was at my worst shape and fitness, but I'm coming back. Set your goals; be it best physique, fastest run, highest place finish or PR in a race, or lowest healthiest weight; write down your goal and work to achieve that goal...you will never regret doing your best to achieve, you will forever regret not giving it a shot. Keep it up everyone, thanks.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    22 when I was 22 I was in incredable shape, I would unloud trucks faster then the guy's I worked with, I rode my bike to work and back, and I even went to the gym and weight lifted, I ate 5 servings of fruit a day, and I ate pretty well,

I had just gotton a new 2007 corola and was pretty sure my boss who I loved loved me back,

almost five years later turns out I was right lol we will be married five years this august, thank God I didn't marry a vain man and hasn't even noticed my weight gain,

even though 22 was my best so far it won't be my last best
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    44. 44 :)
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    20 and 20! :D
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I'm 29 and I think my best was 16-18 ... I worked out a lot, I was popular, I was smart, I hadn't been diagnosed bipolar and been hospitalized for it yet ...
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I'll be 42 on Thursday and I can honestly say I can do things right now I could never have done at any previous age.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I am 36 years old and I am at my physical best today.
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am currently 33

I think I was at my best when I was 28. I was no longer bony skinny, had enough curves to turn heads and was traveling to different states to run half marathons.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I am 31 and probably at my best now. I was lazy as a teenager / early 20-something. I also wore mens clothing a lot. Not sure what was up with that. So I'm in the best shape now, I dress much better, have better sex, make more money, have a wonderful family.... Yeah, definitely better than being a chubby poor 20 year old in mens clothing.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I am 47. my best? physically 25. I was running in pageants and had to lose weight to fit into my cheong sam... my waist was 26. and I weighed in at 126.

I don't think I'm that bad for where I am now tho'... I'm 2 1/2 inches away from 26 on my waist and I feel strong. :)
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have been lighter, but I am by far the best in the best cardiovascular shape and the strongest I have ever been... and plan to get lighter, faster, and stronger still! Age: 29