Android or iPhone? the war begins who you got

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I LOVE android, HATE Iphones. The system has many flaws not withstanding the limited and slow growth. I guess it depends on what you choose to use it for. The android system is more versatile and has a lot more room for growth, expecially if you are a windows user.

I do however own a ipod touch, which is like a dead weight except for when i want to listen to audio books LOL

iPhone has slow and limited growth? What planet are you on....highest resale value of any cell phone, record busting sales every time a new version is released and highest customer satisfaction of any phone.

I guess your idea of a revolution is a phone so big is can't fit in your pocket and ships with a stylus, if you listen closely you'll hear the 90s calling you ;)
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I've noticed through reading this, that people make it seem like all Androids are the same.. Which is like saying all the different iPhone versions are the same. Which they are not.

I personally love my Android because the battery life is amazing, while (from what my friend has told me) her iPhone has a choppy battery life.. The Google "Play" store has more free apps then iTunes, so I don't have to worry about money. I've looked at my friends iPhone, & it just seems easier to use. I have a problem with simple things. I've always had that problem, I can't use them as well as something with a challenge. There are very few bugs, that I've noticed. Nothing is perfect. Everyone has something they click with. For me, it's my Android.
  • FORIANN
    FORIANN Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    When I'm old and less tech savvy and want to make trendy purchases I'll go with Apple. For the time being, though I'm fairly adept technically and prefer the freedom and highly adaptable environment that Android offers.

Want another case in point...ZOMG IPOD IS THE BEST EVER. Yet, if you ever pick up a Cowan mp3 player and load it down with some flac-formatted audio media....it will efffing destroy ipods. Ipods are inferior and have deteriorated hardcore on the quality front ever since 5.5, but sheeple continue to buy what they're told with any objective thought or the desire to have an original or objective thought.

I :heart: my Cowon!!!! Glad to see another fan!

Oh, I'm also an Android girl, again, for the above posted reason ;) Own a Samsun Galaxy phone and an Asus Transformer Prime Tablet.

For a good gym mp3 player check out the sansa clip+ or sansa clip zip....both with rockbox firmware. For $40 you can have mp3 player with 40gigs of storage and far more capable than an iPod. I really do fear that society is just becoming a bunch of mindless consumers who can't objectively think or really evaluate the merits of one course of action over another.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    android for sure!.. cant stand the crapple stuff :bigsmile:
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    Dunno what this has to do with MFP necessarily but I've been to the other side (Android) and I'm one with my iPhone. I can understand why folk like Android but the beauty of iPhone is its simplicity & clean looks. Thats my 2c worth....
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    android
  • AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have an iPhone as my personal phone (and an iPod, iPad, and Mac PowerBook). For work, I was provided with an Android. The iPhone wins hands down. It is sleeker, more stylish, and much easier to use. Also, for whatever reason, the droid will occasionally lock up and stop syncing my calendar (even though the contacts and email on the same Exchange server still sync); this requires a complete reset of the phone, which then requires resetting the theme and the placement of all the apps --- so frustrating. No issues at all with the iPhone.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I do love my iphone but im so damn scared to drop it. I have a mini heart attack every time it falls thinking its going to smash the screen and I cant afford a new one.

.Get the underwater otter box. It will make your Iphone impervious to damage. We have one for both the Iphone and Android..
  • HarpingOn
    HarpingOn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Galaxy S running CM9

Awesome phone. Still an awesome phone after 2 years. Think I'll keep it another 12 months at least. I see no reason to change.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    When I'm old and less tech savvy and want to make trendy purchases I'll go with Apple. For the time being, though I'm fairly adept technically and prefer the freedom and highly adaptable environment that Android offers.

Want another case in point...ZOMG IPOD IS THE BEST EVER. Yet, if you ever pick up a Cowan mp3 player and load it down with some flac-formatted audio media....it will efffing destroy ipods. Ipods are inferior and have deteriorated hardcore on the quality front ever since 5.5, but sheeple continue to buy what they're told with any objective thought or the desire to have an original or objective thought.

I :heart: my Cowon!!!! Glad to see another fan!

Oh, I'm also an Android girl, again, for the above posted reason ;) Own a Samsun Galaxy phone and an Asus Transformer Prime Tablet.

For a good gym mp3 player check out the sansa clip+ or sansa clip zip....both with rockbox firmware. For $40 you can have mp3 player with 40gigs of storage and far more capable than an iPod. I really do fear that society is just becoming a bunch of mindless consumers who can't objectively think or really evaluate the merits of one course of action over another.

I own a Sansa Clip as well LOL! It's hard to take the Cowon out for a run, so the Sansa is my running buddy :) I use the Cowon when I'm on the elliptical or stationary bike.
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    Options
    iPhone. Wouldn't trade it for the world ;)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    HTC incredible. It lives up to its name. And I swear I could teleport with it, just haven't found the right app. Ha