JS268 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    5'7.5

UGW: 120 lbs

:smile:
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    150-155 anything lower and I would look like a q-tip... Skinny body and big head LOL
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    My goal at the beginning was 140. I started at 182 and I'm now 137-138, I'm working toward 130. I thought my belly would have fixed itself by now but I'm thinking it'll take more weight loss/strength training-type workouts to get rid of the remaining belly.
  • MostlyHealthyMomma
    MostlyHealthyMomma Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My first big goal is to get to 175, my high school weight. I wasn't exactly happy with that weight either, but I looked okay because I have a medium frame. But UGW is about 140, preferably size 6/7.
  • klakers3
    klakers3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Originally I was going for 125. I'm at 137ish right now and feel great, so I'm wondering if that'll be too low. I don't know when I should stop losing and just focus on toning up some more. :S

I'm 5'6 1/2" (ish) and my goal is 125, but I seem to be having trouble getting much below 140 (currently 139) so I'm wondering if 125 might be too low for my body. I think I look pretty good; would like to tone up my arms, thighs, and stomach a bit more though. I guess we'll see what happens over the course of some more time with eating right and exercise. :)
  • seizethefray
    Options
    Seems the consensus is 150...sweet! That's my goal too. Got about 20 lbs to lose.

As for body frame, I don't really know. My fingers overlap on the wrist test but I have broad shoulders. I guess I'm an average build? I have pretty slender legs and arms so I know I have it in me to be a "skinny" girl again. I carry all my weight in my tummy.

Feel free to add me! I love having friends with similar motivations/goals.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    My UGW is 141, That was what I weighed before my accident. but I don't think that realistic any more.

I made it down to 143 but having a helluva time maintaining, recently inched back up to 145 that feels more doable long-term.

It's all about trade-offs and priorities to live the life I want.
    I know I don't want to have all the weight related problems my Mom has, but I don't want to live in constant deprivation either.

As long as I'm under 150 I'll have a 10-lb cushion between my weight and the top of the healthy BMI range.
  • luviedovie
    Options
    i'm aiming for 160 for now. i originally set with a simple goal: i wanted to be at least 160 by my birthday (december). but it's going well right now for me so i might be hitting that goal by summer and then setting a new goal. As an adult ive never been below 175 so i have no idea what i will look like at that point.
  • ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I try to maintain around 125-130, hoping to put on more muscle by the end of the year so will be happy with a 130 pounds and around 12% body fat.
  • txgoodson
    Options
    I'm aiming for 135 right now (just signed up today!) because it was the weight at which I seemed physically healthiest and emotionally happiest. However, I've never had very much muscle but need to start strength-training, and that will affect my end result. So, I'll say 135 lbs but would settle for being a size 6-8 in Eddie Bauer jeans again.
  • viser_haut
    viser_haut Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    At the moment, 128-130lbs. I've never been at that weight before so who knows, it might look horrible on me! I just want to be a comfortable size 10 (size 6 US)
  • Runningchick11
    Runningchick11 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My dream weight would be 130-135, but in reality, my goal weight is 145. I'm just about to where I was a couple years ago so I'm pretty stoked about that, even though it is still heavier. Oh well! Gotta do what you gotta do. I do like seeing that there are many other women about my hieght around the same weight as me!
  • BrandiD56
    BrandiD56 Posts: 103
    Options
    Eight years ago when I had my oldest I was about 125 but I want to be around 130 to 135. I'm more concerned with what size I wear over my weight. I want to get back in my 5/6 pants instead of my 9/10 that I'm currently wearing.
  • BlaireV
    BlaireV Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm somewhere between 5'6'' and 5'7'' depending on where I get measured!

My GW is 120 lbs but my UGW is 115. A lot of people may consider this to be too small, however I aim to be very lean and my frame generally only looks good with minimal fat :\
  • StrawberrySt
    Options
    130 I'm about 6lbs off that now

But I want to be STRONG!! So if i'm strong I don't care :smile:
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm just shooting to be under 200. I was around 200-220 in high school and looking back, I like that weight on me. I started at 290(310 at my highest) and I'm at 240 now. I'm thinking when I get under 200, I'll want to go lower...maybe around 175.
  • annissa19
    annissa19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    140!!!!
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Mine would be 140. I have never hit that before so I don't know if this is an impossible weight to reach but that is what I want. I would be ok with 150 as long as I looked good.
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My UGW is around 133lbs. Last summer I got down to 135, but still had a little pooch on my lower belly that I REALLY wanted gone. I could see the top 3 rows of abs, and wore a size 4. But, I also lost quite a bit in the butt and boob area, and my husband wasn't too thrilled about that. He prefers my weight around 145lbs. I wasn't eating much at 135lbs, and I'm worried that's what it will take to stay there.

I think the ultimate compromise for me would be to lean up during bikini season, and then relax a little in the fall and winter.
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I got down to 133, but it is hard to maintain. I think I am going to try and get to 135 for a good maintanence weight. Then just tone like hell!