just woundering where everyone is from and if ........

Options

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    -Fresno,CA
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Valencia, CA
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm a Masshole. :tongue:

Yeah, I had to deal with the likes of you last weekend while in Mass! LOL! Do you all take a different test for your driver's license than the rest of the country???

Ha! The test is the same, they just make us swear at people while we are taking it, and instead of getting points for your directional, you get points taken off. :tongue:

I finally just read this response! hehe Yes, the swearing of people.....yes yes! Even my grandparents visiting New England (From Oregon), said "Wow, the driver's in Mass are horrible!!".....I am now convinced it is because all the friggin roundabouts!! You all are so used to having to fight to get anywhere that it has taken over your personalities!! LOL!

When anyone who says it is hard to drive in NYC.....I say...."ummm, Manhattan is on a grid....you go one way or another....that's it. Boston is SO confusing!! I go nuts trying to get ANYWHERE! The only part of Manhattan that is as confusing is Greenwich Village.
  • rowlandk
    rowlandk Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am originally from a small town in Iowa but moved to our wonderful capital, Des Moines 6 years ago for college! Miss the small town living though.
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm from Boulder Creek (Santa Cruz) in sunny CA!
    Angela :flowerforyou:
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada :heart:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Hubby and I live in Mississauga , Ontario, Canada but I am American and from Tennessee :bigsmile: quite a few Vols in here!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm a misplaced Missourian living in Washington State. :smile:
  • thewolfman
    Options
    Hey Jakspak! I spent a few months in New Zealand and I've been to a few other places in South America and Europe. I have to agree with you about New Zealand, the most beautiful place I've ever been to, and the most amazing people! I live in Manitoba, Canada and dream every February about moving my little family to NZ. You are truly fortunate, I am SO jealous!!! KIWIS ROCK haha!
  • fibi3
    fibi3 Posts: 10
    Options
    Meep!! England!
  • enigmakey
    enigmakey Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Raleigh NC
  • mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm from Missouri!
  • jayme03
    jayme03 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I was born in northern Maine, but I now live on the down east coast...with Acadia Nat'l Park as my backyard :-)
  • mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    Southwest Missouri
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    well Shannon023 the future looks good from where im sitting. although a bit cloudy and raining off and on but not cold by any means. thats what i like about Napier the weather really is pretty good most of the time. it is funny how i have to keep remembering to go forward to log in my food and exercise lol at least ill never forget what date it is lol.

hay Freeheart thanks i feel fortunate too to live here even when i think the government are a bunch of plonkers i look at the rest of the world and think ok not so bad here just need to keep the dorks in line lol
    hay if you ever want to shift here come to Napier ill welcome you and your family with open arms.

i need to get some more kiwi's onto the site then ill have some mates my end of the world lol if i have my way we will take over this site lol i love it so much its the best site i have found i love the fact we can add foods we have here that aren't on the list and everyone can use the info as well so many don't and when you live somewhere with different stuff that may actually be healthier (as i have found on some of it) its nice to be able to add them as some products do vary greatly depending on manufacture

well im off to do some house work after checking out a few things on the net for later tonight so ill catch you all around
  • HannahRoo
    HannahRoo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Blue Ridge Mountains, North Carolina!
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I AM FROM WEST VIRGINIA.:wink:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I love NZ (pronounced en-zed)! :bigsmile: We spent almost 2 weeks in New Zealand on our honeymoon, and we even spent an afternoon/evening in Napier! All the Art Deco architecture is lovely, as well as the beach (though we didn't go in the water because the rip tide warning flags were up). We also had an excellent dinner at an Indonesian restaurant there - very interesting and tasty cuisine.

I'm currently from Rochester, NY - not nearly as fun.

Welcome to MFP - to you and your Kiwi accent! :drinker:
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    thanks for the welcome ill try not confuse you with my accent lol oh and please people dont mix me up with Australia we do talk quite differently lol.
    and yes the art deco stuff is great to look at you sometimes feel you are in a different time when you just sit back and look at the architecture.
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I live in Milledgeville, GA. Orig from alpharetta. went to college in Dahlonega.

I'm a georgia girl, what can i say!