Finally...199.0 for first time in my adult life!

Options
1235»

Replies

• suzymac6
    suzymac6 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is an inspiring story. I am 0.8 pounds from below the 200 mark and can't wait.
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    you are amazing! I can't wait to get to onederland! thank you for inspiring me!
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    Brilliant success and such an inspiring story - you should be so proud of yourself x
  • Hyermi
    Hyermi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Aww, a very inspiring story! Welcome to ONEderland! You won't ever be leaving it again! :) Keep up the amazing work you're doing :)
    Ditto to this post! I see we have another Biggest Loser fan on the boards. What a milestone to make it into the 100's.
  • Leisa42
    Leisa42 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    It was so strange to read your story, because I could have written that almost verbatem. Only differances is I am 5"2, I was 17 with first child, and I have not hit under 200...yet. Everything elese it the story of my life, how strange. You keep up the good work and be proud of your self!
  • sehrler
    sehrler Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just dropped back below the 200 mark that I SWORE I'd never cross last time--this time I mean it! All downhill from here :)
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am really trying to by 199.0 by May...I'm at 213 right now...I haven't been in the 100s for a long time now...I think that will be so much extra motivation when I See that number on the scale...CONGRATS!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Amazing
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lgalloway1940
    lgalloway1940 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I cant wait to not have a 2 in front of my weight.
  • acmilan11
    acmilan11 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    BRAVA!!!!!
  • Sagetheplace
    Sagetheplace Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the support on this huge milestone in my weightloss journey. To all those who are waiting to get out of the 2's and into the 1's... I know you can all do this! For those who asked it has taken me about 14 months so far to lose 74 pounds...I started at 273 and now at 199. I am sure I could do it faster but I have really made it a lifestyle choice not a quick fix diet, therefor I dont always eat the healthiest things but I eat 100% better then a did a year ago when I didnt eat fruit or vegtables at all. Also I am still breastfeeding my son who is 2 and I am sure that affects my weightloss also.

Thank you to everyone for all the support and celebrating with me, it truly means ALOT to me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!