Corrupt A Wish!

Options

Replies

• jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    You get an infinite number of bananas, and you eat like 200 a day and the potassium messes up the balance of your body up and you turn into a chimp! (that sounds kinda fun though)

I wish for lots of steak from The Precinct (Cincinnati's best steakhouse)
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    You eat your fill of the best steak in Cincinnati, however you are surrounded by angry cattle upon leaving who trample you and have their revenge.

I wish for infinite wishes.
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You get an infinite number of bananas, and you eat like 200 a day and the potassium messes up the balance of your body up and you turn into a chimp! (that sounds kinda fun though)

I wish for lots of steak from The Precinct (Cincinnati's best steakhouse)

You will get lots of "steak from The Precinct", but the rules that govern the wish-giving is not very good with typed-to-verbal differences, and therefore gives you a lot of Stakes IN The Precinct of Cincinnati. You will then be posted at a stakeout OUTSIDE The Precinct and get to watch everyone eat the beloved steaks you desire so. Oh yeah, and you're a vegetarian now for some reason.

I wish I could know any mathematical formula and recite it from memory - even down to the quantum level.
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You eat your fill of the best steak in Cincinnati, however you are surrounded by angry cattle upon leaving who trample you and have their revenge.

You will get infinite wishes of wishing for infinite wishes. Thus, never getting anything.
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options

You will get infinite wishes of wishing for infinite wishes. Thus, never getting anything.

But succeeding at attaining more wishes!

You become the world's most renowned mathematician, but the knowledge you contain turns you into a babbling buffoon consumed in your mind with solving the most difficult mathematical equations.

I wish I was taller.
  • jaydubbayu
    Options
    You'd get taller and all of the short people you knew in life resent you and you have no more friends.

I wish for a dayshift job.
  • Happyhealthybabe
    Options
    You get a dayshift but end up doing overtime

I wish for long beautiful curly hair
  • jaydubbayu
    Options
    Your long curly hair attracts so many men that they never leave you alone, and you are crowded and annoyed all the time, and can't lead a normal life.

I wish I were a Pro Baseball player!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Poof....you're now Jose Canseco..the biggest *kitten* to ever play the game. Mark McGuire always shoots out your porch light, Jason Giambi keys all your cars, and you'll never be in the Hall of Fame.

I wish I could have a threesome with 2 female supermodels.....
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    You have your threesome, but one gives you gonorrhea and the other gives you crabs.

I wish Jeeves the valet would bring me a cup of nice fresh hot coffee every morning
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You have your threesome, but one gives you gonorrhea and the other gives you crabs.

I wish Jeeves the valet would bring me a cup of nice fresh hot coffee every morning

He does, but it's spiked with something or other and slowly go crazy every day.

I wish I had a photographic memory so that studying would be easier.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Jeeves shall deliver your coffee, piping hot, every morning. However, it is DECAF & laced with white dog *kitten*.

@ elsham- Your photographic memory has engraved the vision of a naked & honey-glazed Richard Simmons into your brain.

I wish I could travel to Europe...
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You will get your coffee wish but Jeeves will spill it on you every time for eternity!

I wish for a goose that lays golden eggs! LoL
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Jeeves shall deliver your coffee, piping hot, every morning. However, it is DECAF & laced with white dog *kitten*.

I wish I could travel to Europe...

You travel to Europe. However, when you arrive there you are taken into custody as a foreign fugitive with the same name, and you have no way to prove your innocence.

I wish I could take naps everyday ...
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    You travel to Europe, but when you arrive there you are taken into custody as a foreign fugitive with the same name, and you have no way to prove your innocence.

I wish I could take naps everyday ...

you get naps everyday, at random times, without any control of when, where, or how long.

I wish I had a larger penor.
  • ConcordPhil
    ConcordPhil Posts: 118 Member
    Options

you get naps everyday, at random times, without any control of when, where, or how long.

I wish I had a larger penor.

You have a larger penor. And you have sex with the woman of your dreams. But she has a previously unknown disease and your penor turns green. But not a pretty green... a gross green like snot. And the woman of your dreams leaves you for your sister.

I wish I had enough time off to hike the Appalachain trail.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

I wish I had enough time off to hike the Appalachain trail.

your life ends in the same way as the old computer game... oregon trail..
    oregon-trail-dysentery-t-shirt-hr.jpg

I wish to always be happy.
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    You will experience no emotion except for happiness. This is extremely awkward at funerals. You will lose all your friend and family because of this.

I wish my back wasn't so sore.
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    your back is not so sore anymore...however, it is still mildly sore. lol!

i wish my fat project thats due on friday which i havent started would just do itself.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

i wish my fat project thats due on friday which i havent started would just do itself.

Your project does itself, but it appears to have the mental ability of a six year old on a sugar binge.

I wish I got to sleep in tomorrow.