excellent work.
  • UHlily
    UHlily Posts: 2
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for the motivation :D
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm about 25 pounds off of your current weight (and 5 inches taller) and would love to look like that. Thanks for the motivation. You look fabulous! And I love your hair!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You don't look 5'0" either! You look amazing!
  • jessicah16
    jessicah16 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fantastic! Can you share with us some of your exercises? I want to lose about 50 pounds - so far I have lost only 7 pounds. I have only been on MFP for about 1 week and I started exercising 8 weeks ago. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for sharing your success :)
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Options
    Wow Congratulation on losing 39 Pounds you look Amazing!
    My First Goal is to Lose 36 pounds.
  • ranibauer
    ranibauer Posts: 73
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You are inspiring.
  • karmelkutie310
    karmelkutie310 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I can absolutely see the difference in your tummy. I'm the same height as you and 124lbs, and I STILL don't have a flat tummy like you. So jealous!
  • heathermarie517
    Options
    You are rocking the weight loss, girl! Absolutely amazing. You look fabulous & I love your attitude about weight staying and muscle tone. You are a lifer for fitness! Be proud!!!!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I can absolutely see the difference in your tummy. I'm the same height as you and 124lbs, and I STILL don't have a flat tummy like you. So jealous!

I'm two inches taller and my recent low was around 124. My tummy was not nearly that flat.
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    great job you look amazing
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, way to go, congrats.
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    The difference is incredible! I'm 5 inches taller but have a similar body type and goal weight so this is really inspiring. I hope my figure looks as good as yours once i'm down 20 more lbs! Amazing job!!!
  • pat6250
    pat6250 Posts: 90
    Options
    GREAT weight loss, and cute hairdo to go with it! Keep doing whatever you did, clearly, it works :tongue:
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    awesome job:wink:
  • jlm_getfit
    jlm_getfit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! I'm hoping for similar results myself :-) You should be VERY proud of yourself!
  • jessica7368
    jessica7368 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fantastic! Can you share with us some of your exercises? I want to lose about 50 pounds - so far I have lost only 7 pounds. I have only been on MFP for about 1 week and I started exercising 8 weeks ago. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for sharing your success :)

Here is my typical workout schedule each week:
    Monday: 30 minute personal training session
    Tuesday: 20 minute run(2 miles) 60 minute body pump class (weight lifting)
    Wednesday: 60 minute run
    Thursday: 60 minute body step class
    Friday: Rest Day
    Saturday: 60 minute body step class
    Sunday: Free day, I switch it up based on how i feel.

Obviously I have weeks where I don't get to the gym 6 days so I just try to watch my calories a little closer those days :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!