where on the body is the first thing you noticed when you lo

Options

Replies

• FruityLoops
    FruityLoops Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Face. Haven't noticed a discernible difference anywhere else yet so must have lost 2 stone of face fat, ha ha ha!
  • IARXPHD
    IARXPHD Posts: 14
    Options
    Lower back fat about the same time I noticed my cheeks were looking less puffy, of all things.
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    It was the waist first, then the loss of man boobs, then the face. :)
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My chest and upper arms. I'm already flat chested, so it doesn't bother me much on how much i lose on the chest. :p My arms though, *whistles* Startin to see my muscles a lot better. And i love my Deltoids. ;)
  • Katwilkins
    Katwilkins Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Husbands can do their own heavy squats!
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    my butt unfortunately...
  • gafrausto
    gafrausto Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Abs :happy:
  • silkandsugar
    Options
    Boobs :cry:
  • MissYatta
    MissYatta Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I noticed my face also. It's always nice when the double chin leaves. Next up is my saggy arms. The rest comes much later.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Well, first I noticed my booty was coming back, then my stomach started to dramatically change and the new place is my face :D

Perfect for me!

Edit to add: boobs are slowly shrinking, though. Gonna be more of a pear than an hourglass by the time I'm done. Not that I mind that, but I liked the feeling of having boobs :cry:
  • Katwilkins
    Katwilkins Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My clothes weren't to tight for my neck!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    neck/collar bones. Seems like no matter how much weight I gain I always have collar bones and a skinny neck.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    My collarbones started to stick out more (they always stuck out).
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    my rings get loose and my shoes too big first....sucks that the parts no one notices are the first....then my face
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I really can't remember what I noticed first. lol
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    My dimples are more noticeable when I smile.

Ooowwweeee, I love dimples! They run in my family (Nana has one G-Gma has one (or two?), Auntie has two and Uncle has one. My Dad has a slight one) but I didn't win the genetic lottery for that one. Poo.
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    First my face, then my belly. The rest of me I think has been losing pretty evenly. My waist tends to get smallest first, but that's because I don't carry a lot of weight there to begin with.
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    my butt got more firm, and my collarbones started to show more!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Waist. I noticed improved definition. And then oddly, my thighs. Hopefully my upper torso catches up soon. I have this one patch of back fat and side fat that is really obnoxious and uneven. My purse noticed the difference in my shoulders, I was able to put the purse on the other shoulder. Gasp!
  • momto1g1b
    momto1g1b Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    my back and face