Options

Replies

• AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Sausage and Egg McGriddle.

mmmmmmmmmm

Or a Hardees bisquit and gravy meal ... omg *drool* :laugh:

I just had the Perkins biscuit and gravy meal this past Sunday. It was delish! Super high in calories but it was so filling that it was my only meal of the day, so I netted about 1500 cals.
  • omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    Options
    That really depends on what peanut butter, jelly and bread you are using. My PB J is only about 300 calories.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Chicken Nuggets and French Fries. Always had a bag in the freezer ready to go in the toaster oven. Those days are OVER!
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Pizza for lunch and one pizza for dinner! yep! True!!!
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    hmm where to start this list..pizza, pasta, garlic bread, white bread, huge amounts of cheese and onion rings! I think its about moderation and portion sizes now though I still have the above (not onion rings) but I choose lower fat brands/options, weigh everything and ensure it fits within my nutritional diary.
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't quite so extravagant as some - but I would go through a package of Oscar Meyer Cheese filled hot dogs every week - on white bread slathered with ketchup, mustard and relish. Bad just because of the quantity of my diet it was.
  • happymiche
    happymiche Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I used to eat a couple of pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream a week, lots of pizza, fast food burgers and fries, milkshakes, cheese-- if I was making something mexican or a casserole, I'd LOAD it down with the tons of cheese!
  • CharleeChaos
    Options
    Those big chocolate chip cookies from the Ingle's bakery filled with an abundance of lovely colorful frosting. Also, as for the peanut butter & jelly thing, I make this when I'm in the mood for that: a 100 calorie Arnold's sandwich thin, 1 tbsp of Maranatha dark chocolate almond butter, and 1 tbsp Polaner cherry all-fruit with fiber spread...altogether around 220 calories.
  • katemme
    katemme Posts: 191
    Options
    Tim Hortons Coffeee, around 4-5 per day. Still struggling with this now. Im down to 1.5. I would like to switch to milk instead of cream but they never know how to make it properly when you ask for milk, they always put too little and it tastes awful. Have tried adding my own but that doesnt taste the same either, 6 of the milk packets make up nothing when you put it in the cofffee.

I used to work at Tim Horton's...the cream machine comes in a big bag, and gets dispensed by which button you push. so a 3/3 small tastes the same as a 3/3 large. unfortunately, the milk is from a carton/jug so the employee just hast to eye it. the one i worked at always used low fat milk. maybe the coffee is just too strong for the milk to have any flavor?
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Not what I used to eat but drink.. and that was alcohol. I used to knock back 6-7 margaritas in a sitting, and then go to the bar and drink some more when I was in college. Now I have one drink, maybe 2 and I am done.

Food wise I still eat what I used to, just smaller portions.. instead of a whole plate of food out, I only eat half or a quarter of the food.
  • sharnie_0077
    Options
    The takeaway where i live does buy one get one free pizza any night of the week and i used to have to order over 10 quid to get it to deliver so i would have 2 medium cheese pizzas and chicken burger and chips ( in fairness i always saved on pizza for breakfast the next day) this place is my go to place.. id order at least 3 times a week. First week on the diet and ive already turned my housemate down when she suggested it! lets keep this up!
  • kelleybelly35
    kelleybelly35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I want to know what sort of PB&J sandwiches you were eating that were 700+ calories!
    Mine are under 300 (heck, even my PB, Banana, & marshmallow fluff sandwich was only around 400)

At least 2 tbsp of PB on each slice (400) + 100 each slice of bread (200) + whatever the jelly adds up to. I didn't look it up specifically for the cal content, but c'mon it's like pure sugar. Couple tbsp of that's gotta be good for at least 100 cals.

How do you get yours under 300?
    i use sara lees sandwhich thins 100 calories a tbsp of pb for like 95 calories and a tbsp of sugar free blackberry jelly 25 calories
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Cheese fries from Texas Road House with Ranch dressing and bacon! Good but ohhhhh so bad
  • loislane22
    Options
    Tim Hortons Coffeee, around 4-5 per day. Still struggling with this now. Im down to 1.5. I would like to switch to milk instead of cream but they never know how to make it properly when you ask for milk, they always put too little and it tastes awful. Have tried adding my own but that doesnt taste the same either, 6 of the milk packets make up nothing when you put it in the cofffee.

I used to work at Tim Horton's...the cream machine comes in a big bag, and gets dispensed by which button you push. so a 3/3 small tastes the same as a 3/3 large. unfortunately, the milk is from a carton/jug so the employee just hast to eye it. the one i worked at always used low fat milk. maybe the coffee is just too strong for the milk to have any flavor?

Yes that could be it, maybe i will bring my own milk to work and get a black coffee from now on. The calories are insane when you add the cream. I think if i worked there i would be in heaven. Hahaha
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    One word - Nutella. It's so delicious but sooo bad. At least i measure it out now and don't eat it straight from the jar with a spoon!
  • shaX07
    shaX07 Posts: 28
    Options
    I want to know what sort of PB&J sandwiches you were eating that were 700+ calories!
    Mine are under 300 (heck, even my PB, Banana, & marshmallow fluff sandwich was only around 400)

At least 2 tbsp of PB on each slice (400) + 100 each slice of bread (200) + whatever the jelly adds up to. I didn't look it up specifically for the cal content, but c'mon it's like pure sugar. Couple tbsp of that's gotta be good for at least 100 cals.

How do you get yours under 300?

I would choose the lowest calorie bread possible, you can find ones that are 60 or less calories per slice. You can get reduced fat peanut butter, and either get sugar free jelly or reduced sugar, etc.
  • WVHeather
    WVHeather Posts: 53
    Options
    Cheese fries loaded with bacon and ranch dressing, nachos with cheese dip, Krispy Kreme donuts (at least 2 or 3), double cheeseburgers from McDonald's with a large caramel frappe...I could go on and on
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Cheese fries from outback steakhouse... Holy amazing taste... but you bet i felt like the grease I just ate right after.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Dominos pizza. I used to eat lots back when I was a student, but now I've realised it's really expensive and not even that good. I'd much rather eat the delicious, handmade, real Italian pizza that's actually cheaper from the little place near my boyfriend's house.

Other than that, I haven't really cut anything out, just way down. I got to the point at my heaviest, where I didn't really recognise hunger or fullness. Now, I eat when I'm hungry and I stop eating when I'm full.
  • mrshughes0810
    Options
    Can someone PLEASE tell me how to start my own message board, i cant figure it out!