worst foods you used to eat

Options

Replies

• ami299
    ami299 Posts: 57
    Options
    Oh geez I was bad. I would get a double stack from wendys with large fries and large Dr. Pepper. I ONLY drank Dr. Pepper or sweet tea. I also loved bread. Anywhere I could get it. The Wawa sub- 10 inch double meat on white bread with american cheese, extra mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion......I was easily putting away about 5000+ calories a day. It was terrible.
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    UK Costco's pizza. We are due to go there on Staurday and I was looking forward to a slice of pizza, but I have just checked out the calories on the database and 620 is just too much for one slice of heaven :sad:
  • jenna_kirstin
    Options
    Stuffed crust pizza... from anywhere, with pretty much any topping! As long as it was a LARGE! 1000's of calories!
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Chicago-style pizza. So. Much. Cheese.
    And beer. Lots of beer.
  • RedMotoRider
    Options
    a big bag of KAS hot potatoe chips, the whole bag at once
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I have to stop reading this board... too weak still.
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Dang, Y'all are making me hungry!
  • MorrisGetsFit
    MorrisGetsFit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The bento box at any of the sushi places around here: rice, teriyaki chicken, miso, salad, salmon and avocado rolls, tempura vegetables shrimp and crab, and gyoza.
    Over 1900 calories and 4000 mg of sodium. I would eat it at least once a week for lunch, and still be hungry for dinner.
  • twinsmom03
    twinsmom03 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Chips and dip....they are addictive...I won't buy them anymore bc I feel like I have !
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Old Chicago's Meat Me Large Deep Dish Pizza.

l.jpg

I'd down about 3 slices: 3,215 calories.

And that was after the mozzerella sticks and caprese salad.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Chips and dip....they are addictive...I won't buy them anymore bc I feel like I have !

OMG so agree.. I ate some chips and dip on Easter, and I was like in food heaven for a good hour..
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I haven't cut anything out, I just don't eat as much. Typical meal at Burger King for me would be 2 Original Chicken sandwiches, large fries, 1 or 2 double cheeseburgers and a large coke.
    Typical meal at Taco Bell would be 4 soft taco supremes, Nachos Bell Grande, and then I'd stop somewhere for a Coke and probably pick up a double cheeseburger or fries.
    Jack in the Box was bad too, I would get an Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger, large curly fries, 2 tacos and a large coke.

The one place I really haven't been to lately (because they don't have nutrition info and I'm not very good at guessing how many cups of a particular item are on my plate) is Casa Ole. I would always get the Nachos Ole (and eat most of it myself) and a Grilled Fajita Burrito.

Tony's Frozen Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza was a staple of my diet, too. I'd load it with more pepperoni, half a cup of cheese and then it eat it myself. It's supposed to serve 3.
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I think back to my grandparents who ate out maybe three times a year. They ate from their garden, always had a home cooked meal for dinner. The worst thing in the house was butter! No one "exercised" - you were outside working in the yard!

Now it's just so easy to grab hamburgers, fries, pizza, donuts, etc. without a second thought and look what it's done to us - we have to have websites to help us monitor our food and exercise. Progress isn't always progress.

That being said, I can eat an entire box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese by myself.
  • bella51708
    Options
    I use to eat a ton of fast food. I would go out for lunch everyday and eat it and then I would get it to take home for dinner. My go to places were McD's, Burger King, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Dairy Queen, and Papa Johns. I still get it for take out occasionally (1 or 2 times a month), but I select better options. I only get salads at McD's with grilled chicken (about 400 cals) and if we get pizza, it's 2 slices tops, no more. Back in the day, I could easily eat 4 or more.

I've never looked at the calorie content, but at Dairy Queen, I would get a foot long chilli cheese dog, onion rings, BBQ sandwich, and large sweet tea. I'm sure it has to be pushing 2,000 cals in one meal. UGHHH!! Makes me kind of sick to think of now.

My other weakness is Olive Garden. All of those meals are high carb, plus those delicious breadsticks. And of course, I got the alfredo sauce to dip them in. My favorite dish is the chicken and shrimp carbonara. I looked it up one time and the meal itself, without salad and breadsticks and alfredo sauce, was 1500 cals!!! If I add in the other items I ate, I was consuming over 3,000 cals in one sitting. Plus, the 2 glasses of wine I would have with it. I still love my Olive Garden, but we only go once a year now for our anniversary. It helps that we don't have one nearby. The closest one is about an hour away.
  • Des0528
    Des0528 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sausage and Egg McGriddle.

mmmmmmmmmm

OMG!!! These are soooooooo yummy!!! :)
  • silkandsugar
    Options
    Creme puffs and Doritos for breakfast. Or cookies and cream shakes from Steak and Shake. All for breakfast. WTF?
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    loaded french fries from Gold Star chili. If you don't live in a town with cincinnati chili, you don't even know about this stuff. But greasy, spicy chili, french fries, cheese & sour cream .... a heart attack on a plate and I'd scarf it like a refugee
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Stuffed crust pizza!! followed by clotted cream ice cream! well over 5000kcal was madness!!
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Chineese Buffet
    Creamy Pastas
    Gravy and Biscuits

Pure VOLUME!!!
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Old Chicago's Meat Me Large Deep Dish Pizza.

l.jpg

I'd down about 3 slices: 3,215 calories.

And that was after the mozzerella sticks and caprese salad.

That looks so nice