worst foods you used to eat

Options

Replies

• trababes1971
    trababes1971 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Pizzas, takeaway chinese, oh and chip butties from the fishshop! Bad naughty foods and many a time myself and hubby would just think "oh sod it..lets just get a take away" lol. Now i realise though that i was probs eating double cals in one sitting eeesh! xxx
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Anything chocolate! I used to eat chocolate once or twice a day! Cake, cookies, candy! I now limit myself to twice per week twice. It's helped!
  • londongirl2012
    londongirl2012 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    junk food for me, binging on anything from, crisps, chips, peanuts, chocolates eating a whole box of thorntons in one go!, desserts, cake, ice cream, biscuits anything unhealthy really and not knowing when to stop, usually until they were gone.
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    bottle of wine on an all to regular basis and cambozla cheese, or lots of other cheeses too!
  • lelaspeaks
    lelaspeaks Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Pizza, chips, and french fries.
  • cls_333
    cls_333 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I-C-E C-R-E-A-M !!! Soft maple with tons of peanut butter cups, peanut butter sauce & hot fudge. Oh I miss it. I would starve for a week to be able to have one.
  • Sabine321
    Sabine321 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Krispy Kreme cream filled donuts, the whole box full.......mouth watering already
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Butterfinger blizzards, Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich with fries, tater tot casserole, biscuits and gravy with hash browns, Babyruth candy bars, butter pecan ice cream, filet mignon, homemade Italian bread with butter, homemade lasagna, chicken and noodles, homemade cinnamon rolls... oh how I miss those. No wonder I was fat! I did have a biscuit with gravy the other day but I had ONE biscuit with 1/4 cup of gravy instead of a plate full.
    It's kind of odd but now if I eat any of this stuff I don't enjoy it like I used to! That's a good thing. :smile:
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I haven't cut out any of the foods I like. I still eat what I want, just much much less of it.

absolutely the correct answer. I eat lots of what's been mentioned here, time to time. fit it in. enjoy living.

I totally agree with this sentiment, but I think the point of the thread was that we used to have such horrible eating habits that there was no such thing as moderation. And, for me at least, there are some foods I have to avoid because they would trigger me and I would forget all about moderation. Mt. Dew for example. I used to drink 7-10 cans a day. I simply cannot have it anymore. Because if I have one, I'll want another, and another, and another.
  • lpeterson
    lpeterson Posts: 36
    Options
    I would eat pizza and burgers ALL the time.

653924.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    Full tub (2 litres) of Ice cream, followed by a big bottle of coke, followed by large bag of pop corn and crisps...,Ex binge eater...I stay away from all that stuff, I never ever counted how many calories I actually consumed
  • katismiles
    katismiles Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds. Wendy's salads (no joke you might as well eat a cheeseburger there), cadbury creme eggs, double doozie cookies, pizza (still eat it sometimes). I love sweets! oh DQ blizzards.
    I might be diabetic one day, I love sugar waaayyyyyy tooo much
  • timothyhotrod33
    Options
    I Love the meat lovers supreme from RT. I can eat a large by myself and a quart of Ben and J's. :(
    :
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Cold Stone Creamery Mud Pie Mojo! I love it but the "Like It" size is still 800 calories!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Chicagos special calzone 9 inch folded pizza with donner meat, chicken tikka, fries, garlic mayo and LOADS of cheese - at least 1600 calories, I have had 2 of these while on this journey, it may happen again, so disgustingly good ( and yes I realise how much cr*p is in that) :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds. Wendy's salads (no joke you might as well eat a cheeseburger there), cadbury creme eggs, double doozie cookies, pizza (still eat it sometimes). I love sweets! oh DQ blizzards.
    I might be diabetic one day, I love sugar waaayyyyyy tooo much

I found out the same thing about Wendy's!! ridiculous!!
  • swampiesue
    swampiesue Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and Honey on toast, but all food is a failing of mine, after a 2 week holiday in Tenerife, shock horror I gained a 17 pounds !!!
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    pizzzzzzza with double pepperoni and double cheese- flaming hot funyuns- soda And then my favorite at this mexican restaurant is a skillet with chicken, queso, bacon, mushrooms, jalapenos, with all the fixins and tortillas. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Kendralatricewilliams
    Options
    Little Debbis snack cakes.
  • ashhhhole
    ashhhhole Posts: 74
    Options
    Only people from Buffalo will be able to relate to this, but I used to eat Jim's Steakout twice a day. Chicken finger subs, stingers, or steak subs. I lived on their block. =\