Anyone need to lose 100 pounds?

Options
I just realized that i neeed to lose 100 pounds and it's a bit daunting! Especially since I lose 80 once before and put it ALL back on and then some. I could definitely use some online buddies, support nad maybe a challenge (nothing like friendly competition). :tongue:

Replies

• agriffitts85
    agriffitts85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i need to lose 155lbs, and ive lost 27lbs so far ill be a supporter and take on competition as well... feel free to add me... it would be nice to have more friends.... more motivation
  • bricha09
    bricha09 Posts: 6
    Options
    I need to lose 80. We just became friends. We can do it together! The most I ever lost was like 38.
  • leemarie74
    Options
    I need to lose 130 pounds all together, i've lost 26 so far! definitely willing to be your friend! :)
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! ;)

Start weight 303.4 (1/1/11)
    Current weight 193.2 (down 110.2lbs)
    Goal weight 160
    30y/o, 5'6''
  • angie_sample
    Options
    i have lost 71 pounds but i need to lose 30-40 more pounds before i reach my goal. First 60 pounds came off pretty fast, it def. gets more challenging as i go just bc my weight loss is slower so it gets discouraging sometimes. Would love to have some motivating friends :)
  • CazLovesCalories
    CazLovesCalories Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I already lost 53, and have 50 to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • cldavis1975
    Options
    I needed to loose 80 and so far I'm at about 20lbs gone :) It is very motivating to know there are others out there with the same struggles. The most I've ever lost was around 40lbs so I'm abit nervious to see if I can stick with it. I have a great loving husband that doesn't care about my weight because he is so kind but I want to knock his socks off when I become one of those skinny girls :) I've always struggled with my weight and so I've never been comfortable in my skin. I'm really ready to get healthy and live life. Get busy dieing or get busy living right? I'm praising God for the success I've had thus far and not looking at the total number I need to loose. This may help you as well. Just look at each week and if you've lost and not gained you are doing good. Then you'll realize at the end you did it! At least that is what is driving me. Much success too you girl! Stay connected...
  • krystalk72
    krystalk72 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am also in need of losing over 100lbs yet. Currently have lost a total of 71 lbs and lost 5 since I started MFP. Any motivation is great to keep each other going.
  • Queen_Nissa
    Options
    I need to lose about 140 to be happy with myself. I am very disturbed because I started in May of 2010 and lost 40 lbs, I got to the holidays of 2010 and lost all control and now i've gained every last 50 back plus an additional 30....i've never been my size now but i'm trying. Keep up the hard work.
  • MoeNificent
    MoeNificent Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much to all for the support. And I definitely emphathize with each of you. I lost about 80 pounds a few years back. Then I had surgery, stopped exercise and got comfortable (not to mention my boyfriend and I moved in together and he's a chef). Not only have I gained back the 80 but added 20 more to that. I now have high blood pressure and diabetes. Losing weight is no longer an option. This has been a struggle for as long as I can remember and it gets harder to lose weight each time. So here it goes once again...hopefully for the last time! I've sent you guys friend requests. Maybe we can think of a fun challenge to keep everyone going...ANY IDEAS?
  • mizzchaz101
    Options
    Looking to lose atleast 80 pounds.....I keep losing a little then I get stuck...
  • justpeachypink
    justpeachypink Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80-100 pounds and definitely looking for more friends on here! If we can all support and motivate each other, it'll make things a little easier. :)
  • bella7966
    bella7966 Posts: 49
    Options
    Yes same here done diets and dont stick to them for long. Need to lose at least a hundred pounds but have a holiday booked in july so thats my incentive at the moment but will def need some motivating as chocolate is my biggest downfall. Feel free to add me anyone x :smile:
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! ;)

Start weight 303.4 (1/1/11)
    Current weight 193.2 (down 110.2lbs)
    Goal weight 160
    30y/o, 5'6''
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is amazing a big congratulations, well done. good luck reaching your target.

Sorry - Bella796 but I just had to comment on the above post. I also need to lose about 100lb and like you I lost about 90lbs and regained plus more. Feel free to add me.
  • Debby236
    Debby236 Posts: 1
    Options
    I need to lose over 100 pounds. I would not mind some support myself as I have a tendency to eat when I go on a diet.
  • ronkelley2
    ronkelley2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    well i did to lose the monkey on my back. and he is half of who i am and the is almost 175.
    good luck with yours
  • Mountainjen72
    Options
    I've lost 52, but I still have about 100 to go. Sometimes I get discouraged, but then when I think about how far I've come already it helps me to put it in to perspective! It took me about a year to drop 52 lbs, and while I keep thinking that it was too slow, I hope that by going slow it sill be more likely to stay off!
  • teenyjem
    teenyjem Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hi there, i need to lose about 140 in total!
  • sugabee82
    sugabee82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new here as well. I'm 23 and weigh 300lbs. I would love to get down to about 180 to start. I've been overweight almost my whole life and I now see the health issues I'm facing as I get older and the food just isn't worth it anymore!
  • smariere
    smariere Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have 87 pounds left to lose. Its definitely easier with the support system on this site though! Feel free to add me :)