Opinions on Boca Burgers

Options
124»

Replies

• MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Dr. Praeger and Veggie Patch are my favorites.

I don't like Boca's burger, but I like their "chicken" patties, especially the spicy.
  • irisheyes67
    Options
    I just recently tired them... and got a say... they are yummy! I cook it with cooking spray in a frying pan and its so good I could have them daily :-)
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I love the Gardenburger black bean chipotle burger's....just yummy. A slice of cheese and sooooo good
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I think there are better burgers out there...try sunshine burgers or amy's burgers. I love the taste of both those brands and they have a lot of varieties to pick from.

this!
    im not a fan of boca but i love sunshine and any vegan black bean burgers, especially if they are spicy
  • DG_Allen
    DG_Allen Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the OP for the dinner idea. Boca burgers and roasted potatoes for dinner.
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    They're ok, but I prefer Morning Star burgers. Specifically black bean... sooo tasty!!!
  • KatyBugs1724
    Options
    i LOVE them!!!! I usually go with the "original vegan" ones. Not any kind of super flavorful thing but I like that better! lol I'm very plain when it comes to food :tongue:
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I prefer the Morning Star brand but calorie wise I believe the veggie Boca Burgers were far less for 1 pattie.

When I do buy them, I cook 1, and add a slice of swiss cheese and sauted mushrooms. I eat them like that with some ketchup...yummy!!
    Amen, sister. Amen. I do the exact same thing.
  • lissymae11
    Options
    Morningstar Farms is a really good brand of vegetarian food. I prefer it to Boca.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I prefer to make my own, since they're less processed (processed vegetarian food can be just as bad as processed omnivore food!). I've had a variety of premade veggie and vegan burgers though, and I generally like them. But nothing compares to the black bean burgers I make from scratch. Even my beef loving boyfriend thinks they're delicious, and I've started preferring them over beefs burgers as well.
  • jbuffan218
    jbuffan218 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Have always wanted to try , but hesitant. I am keeping this for future reference. Lots of good "burger" ideas here.
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    highly processed soy product... no thanks! I used to eat them though. While I was transitioning off meat, they were a reasonable substitute... not super delicious, but okay with all the fixin's