First World Problems: MFP Edition

Options
13»

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I saw a friend post something on the forum I want to read on my app. I had to open the browser on my phone to see the post :cry:
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I saw a friend post something on the forum I want to read on my app. I had to open the browser on my phone to see the post :cry:

this service I pay nothing for should totally fix that too, because its like, annoying sometimes. We are customers!!!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    My dog eats her poop sometimes.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Can't eat chocolate, already wasted cals on deep fried chicken and fries/gravy.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I am tired and need to go to bed but can't because I got a late workout in and that keeps me up longer. Reading replies to this thread is not helping me with falling asleep because they are freaking hilarious.
  • jennikawilliams28
    jennikawilliams28 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hair tie broke while re-ponytailing on the treadmill... midrun... and I don't have a spare.

^^This.
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    There was a missing mile marker and I ended up running 11 instead of 10 miles.

this is phenomenal! hahaha.
  • Fairy_Farts
    Fairy_Farts Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    It was beautiful outside, so I wore flip flops to school.... My sparkly red toenails distracted me from the WHOLE lecture.

:sad: Why... why???? :sad:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I got defriended on MFP, I'm gonna die of heart diseases/diabetes.

tumblr_m2cb9hJQCv1qhbhwg.gif

HAHHAHAHA

I can't stop laughing at this.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Netflix dropped all the workout shows out of my favorites and now I have to type the names.

I didn't know Netflix had workout shows...now I have to wait for you to message me with names to search!
  • nutandbutter
    Options

Mine too! In the winter, we call them poopsicles. [I know, so gross]
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    My kid takes a bite or two of what I am eating and I am pissed because I had it all weighed/measured. Now my diary is f***ed up....
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My kid takes a bite or two of what I am eating and I am pissed because I had it all weighed/measured. Now my diary is f***ed up....

I hate this one. No damn it, mommy doesn't have to share.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    My personal trainer left me a message in text speak. I have no idea what it means. So I'm just going to have a protein shake and rest up for tomorrows session.
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options

OMG THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE this!!!

And to go along with it:

When I make food and measure it and portion it all for myself, my entire family wants to try "just a bite"

When I make food for the entire family and take the extra trouble to measure everything AND figure out individual serving sizes, I get chewed out for making too much food that will just sit and rot in the fridge because no one wants to eat my boring diet food -___-
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I have to work in with someone else on the power rack.
    I forget my water bottle in the car during the warm-up walk for C25K and have to walk back to get it.
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I don't feel like walking to the gym to work out, but I don't want to lose my awesome parking spot.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

Mine too! In the winter, we call them poopsicles. [I know, so gross]
    Tasty!
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I lost at poker tonight and didn't have enough calories left to drown my sorrows.
  • W0zzie
    W0zzie Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    The pixels keep beating me to a pulp in Kinect Fighters Uncaged & I actually feel like they have too :O