Whats your username mean???

Options

Replies

• noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Mine is the first dog I rescued from a puppy mill, she was a miniature schnauzer & her name was Noogie. I went on to adopt her ~ 98 is the year I rescued her.

She was the best dog I ever had ~ she passed away in 2007 & I miss her!! :heart:
  • scepterian
    Options
    Scepterian Army... from my band Scepter www.scepteronline.com
  • rainybelle
    Options
    translated literally it means "you have understood" but a better meaning in english is "do you understand now?" , it was a quote from a book I read when I was younger about a child that aspired to be the best fisherman but all the generations of his family had been farmers. Basically it's the quote the father sais to his son before he dies and the son realises that his father only wanted him to be happy and understands that he accepts him being a fisherman.

ok I am going to have to say that is pretty awesome
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    My name - and my sports number...
  • rainybelle
    Options
    Mine is my name: Rainee : Rainy and belle is pretty.
    So that is me Rainybelle
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    So someone said that my screen name of 'Kara' on facebook wasn't ridiculous enough for me, so I created a ridiculously long name Karalopolous McKitten and thought "yes, this name fits me. Hence forth I shall be called Karalopolous McKitten".
    however I didn't want to have the same exact name on MFP.
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    My name is Liz. I'm from the Midwest but I have a couple of good friends from the South and they call me Lizzy Lou (not my real middle name, but b/c everybody in the South has two names:smile:
    And I like it b/c somedays I wish I was Southern...
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    it's pretty obvious.. hubs and I have always called our kiddies the munchkins.. and we have 8 of them..:flowerforyou:
  • acs4162
    acs4162 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    It's my email address (hotmail).
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I was watching a commercial for a mop and the advert said it comes with a microfiber cloth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jschway
    jschway Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It'a nickname a friend of mine at college came up with for me when I mentioned that in my hometown my first name was frustratingly common while my last name had been really unique, and suddenly at college it was reversed and I felt like none of my name was very interesting.

To cheer me up he started calling me a few different combos of my full name until he stuck with jschway because it had parts of my name in it and gave off a laidback vibe like me. =]
  • sailorsaturn
    Options
    it is my favorite character from a anime/cartoon called sailor moon. she also has the most powerful attack. also Saturn is one of my ruling planets.
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    "L" for astro sign, sapphire for fave stone
  • chasingbabes
    Options
    chasingbabes=mom of 3 kids that keep me running.:tongue:
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My favourite flower
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Phone number of local pizza chain in Toronto... 967_1111

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." Sir Winston Churchill
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Beezil was a character in an old anime movie series "The Fantastic Adventures of Unico" and "Unico and the Island of Magic". Little blue devil / demon creature. "The Devil of Solitude" lol. I just loved that little thing as a kid, probably cause I was a brat and related to it. I loved those movies though. :) I use Beezil for pretty much all my online names.
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Haha! Love the stories behind these!! Ksizzle was a nickname given to me by a couple co-workers. Not exactly sure why, but it's definitely something that stuck with me! I am a 911 dispatcher, so that's where that part comes from! Guess you could say that I'm a sizzling 911 dispatcher!!!!! =D
  • lizwizCYLS
    lizwizCYLS Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    lizwizCYLS
    I'm "Liz"
    I'm a "Wiz"
    &
    "CYLS" is the local Canadian Regional Airport callsign which gives a general location without identifying in generally unsafe conditions my tracable location
  • xKamishininoYari
    xKamishininoYari Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    it means "god killing spear" its from one of my favorite animes.