fashion at the gym or workout

Options

Replies

• snugglesworthjr
    snugglesworthjr Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Go bare chested in some tight green speedos. You'll be fighting them off with a stick, 100% srs.

Love it
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lz5fkzXAEo1r4i5umo1_400.jpg

Personally, when I go climbing or go to a gym to train, I wear cheap clothes that is thin and often torn because it's going to get dirty, covered in chalk dust and soaked in sweat. Obviously, the clothing is clean and fresh when I enter said gym!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    wear the baggiest shorts in the gym and form fitting muscle shirts and put on the same black converses :P
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Gym shorts and a singlet for me... Cant wear t-shirts I get to sweaty! hahaha

On super cold days I will wear skins
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Sweat. Sweat gets me noticed.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I like legs, so a nice pair of shorts is nice...so I can watch your legs as you lift or run. And I like nice shoes with ankle socks. Simple tshirt....maybe something with shorter sleeves so I can see your arms as you lift. MMMM I love some eye candy at the gym. :devil:

Edit: I also don't like it when hot guys are on their phone a lot between sets or wearing earphones because they are unapproachable, and there's no possibility for small talk. I enjoy getting to know the people I always see at the gym, and I'm sweating with. It is also nice to meet people who have similar interests.

The gym is a great opportunity to meet work out buddies, running partners....or even snag a date with a like minded person.
  • jtallwood
    jtallwood Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    anything where your nuts and penis arent hanging out of it. i swear i've see too much unwarranted nutsack in weight rooms. if you insist on wearing loose legged high cut shorts then please for the love of god wear underwear.

beyond that i dont care

LOL! I agree with that, go with the basic/simple shorts and t-shirts. I don't care what others wear at the gym lol, but if I had to decide for someone, that's what I'd say!
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    Don't much care what everyone else is wearing at the gym unless it's completely distracting-- we have pretty strict rules on what someone can wear at ours.

That being said, there is nothing better than seeing someone dress comfortably and working hard. If I see you adjusting your shirt back down because it's too tight or picking a wedgie-- I'm going to stop looking your way to be polite. (Nothing like getting half way through a workout and getting paranoid people are watching you due to your clothing.. D: )

The one time someone caught my eye at the gym-- it wasn't even clothing. The guy had a mohawk and was busting out on the treadmill like he was training for the apocalypse. ...It was hot as hell. :>

((Edited for word removal, I didn't like it. ))
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of sloppy looking guys at the gym nor am I a fan of the pajama look.

Nice pants, could be sweats but as long as they're neat and not sloppy. shorts, not shorty-shorts either but basketball type shorts are ok. I don't mind the under armor short sleeved shirts. Wife beater t's are ok as long as they're tasteful and the guy can rock it.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    This ok?

short-shorts.jpg
  • El_guapo22
    El_guapo22 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I want to be comfortable. I try to make sure I feel good about how I look. Look good feel good.
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    What about co-ed gym uniforms? We can all look fabulous together! :D

59126.jpg
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I do not care how they are dressed at the GYM - T-shirts and shorts are fine but I hate that they GRUNT everytime they lift :0
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    :
    This ok?

short-shorts.jpg

Absolutely NOT!!! I would leave the gym if I saw this :noway:
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Please no short shorts and nothing so tight that i can see your sack. It's the opposite of hot. And sweat. Please. If you look like man barbie and obviously are not working hard, stay away from me. Don't style your hair and don't wear cologne. Its a gym, not a nightclub.
  • sarahdee2007
    Options
    Does it really matter?

1) you're there to work out, work out.
    2) you should be confident in whatever you're wearing to talk to a girl/lady/woman.

I go to the gym to work out, and I don't look very pretty when I'm done. I hate it when guys are tryin to creep at the gym!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Nice Clean shorts or work out pants....T-shirt or workout shirts that are not tight..just fits right....No muddy tennis...Just nice tennis...
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    This ok?

short-shorts.jpg

What if this fella asked for a spot
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i definitely notice and appreciate when people wear nice, coordinated gym clothes. once i get to my goal weight i will start buying some nice Under Armour gear instead of the cheap Target stuff.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I wear basketball shorts or warmups and a t-shirt, which quickly become sweat soaked as I grunt my way through my workout. Of course, I'm not really down with getting noticed at the gym. I want to be noticed when I get home!