During Pics....16 days of New Rules of Lifting for women!

Options
img7076922899_e3826025ed.jpg
progress pics by
1. I do now know if the pics will work, this is my first time posting
2. I did not follow the eating plan during this time
3. Since the results have been so awesome, I will begin the NROLFW eating guidelines. :happy:

Replies

• Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    WOW! I can really see a difference! I am currently reading the book, cant wait to start lifting :)
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! you can really tell the difference after only 16 days! very inspiring :) can't wait to see after a few months!
  • ms_tris
    ms_tris Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the book! Can't wait to read it! Your results are awesome!
  • jlynnbrooklyn
    jlynnbrooklyn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks! The workouts are great and the first few have lasted about 20 minutes(including warm-up). I think they get a little longer in the following stages....
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Have you been doing anything else besides the New Rules? Also, have you lost any weight in the past 16 days? Great results!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I have been thinking of getting the book!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    great progress. Keep up the good work. Nice happy face by the way.
  • Ddubs22
    Ddubs22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    wow! incredible results in only 16 days!
  • girlnumber57
    Options
    That is awesome - you definitely can see a difference, and in such a short time!

Question - is there a way to lift while not going to a gym? I would love to move past my stupid 8 lb. hand weights, but can not get a gym membership. Is this possible?

• CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    great Job!!
  • Christinah5150
    Christinah5150 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Incredible!! This is very inspiring....Keep it up.
  • jlynnbrooklyn
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation guys!

To answer a few questions:

1. In the 16 days I followed the workout routines completely and always drank a protein shake within one hour of the workout. I also did 2 long easy pace runs(5 & 6 miles) during the 16 days because I am running a 1/2 marathon in May. After two of the workouts, I did 16minutes of the high intensity intervals (1 min all out, 2 min walking). This is suggested in the book as well.

2. I think I have lost more than the one pound that the scale has implied (lol) because I am a bit bloated today and went out to a sinful dinner/drinks/dessert with friends last night :) I will let you know about the weight in a day or two.
  • koutroulakis
    Options
    I would luv to hear more about this book...what type of workouts do they have you do...is it daily weights?
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow. Awesome results after 16 days.
  • jlynnbrooklyn
    Options
    There are 3 workouts a week with at least one day of rest between each work out....very manageable.
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation guys!

To answer a few questions:

1. In the 16 days I followed the workout routines completely and always drank a protein shake within one hour of the workout. I also did 2 long easy pace runs(5 & 6 miles) during the 16 days because I am running a 1/2 marathon in May. After two of the workouts, I did 16minutes of the high intensity intervals (1 min all out, 2 min walking). This is suggested in the book as well.

2. I think I have lost more than the one pound that the scale has implied (lol) because I am a bit bloated today and went out to a sinful dinner/drinks/dessert with friends last night :) I will let you know about the weight in a day or two.

This totally seems manageable!!! i cant wait to finish the book and start. I think the books also has food suggestions, have you been following that or are you just counting calories alone (MFP) and eating healthy??
  • cindyluu17
    Options
    Very nice! Awesome results so far. Finishing book. Should start next week! Thanx for motivation :)
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Huge difference! Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • bcr1559
    bcr1559 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about ordering this book. After seeing your results, I just ordered it from amazon! You look great keep it up and thanks for the inspiration!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!