Boobs

Options

Replies

• alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    the general rule is first place you notice weight gain will be he last place you lose. so if your boobs is among the last place you notice weight gain, then odds are those are going to decrease in size by the time you reach goal weight. breasts are mainly just fat afterall

Ummmm breasts are mainly just fat? That's not right - if you put on weight you can get fat boobs (like how men get man boobs) but breast tissue isn't fat. My girls are a little offended!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I"ve already lost 4 inches off my boobs. I don't even know what size I am now. I still have 70 pounds to lose. I've always had big boobs. Even when I was a size 2. I am planning surgery once I hit my goal weight.
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I was 46DD when I started out, after losing 40 pounds, 44DD. Not much gone and I don't want to sound negative here, but I doubt that I'll get much smaller in bra size. I jumped from a B size bra to a D by the time I was 10, skipped a C completely, and was in a DD by the time I was 13. So I doubt I'll get much smaller in bra size as I lose weight where large breasts are genetic in women on both sides of my family - oh happy day.

Be happy, big boobs are beautiful! It's fashionable to be flat chested at the moment, but we still look best in a bikini ;)
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Love boobs, hate moobs!
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    36C to a 34B, womp!
  • lynette111
    lynette111 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Highest weight I was in- a 40DDD and now I'm in a 34F. I like the size of my breasts but I don't like the price I have to pay to get a good bra!
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    So far 12kg/26lb down. I was 36G before and I'm 34H now.
  • mom24princesses
    Options
    I was a 36DD before the weight loss. Lost 60lbs and Im back down to my regular 34DD I've had since the 5th grade and no Im not fat because I have a chest. Im 5ft 4in 134lbs and wear a size five pant. I am fortunate that after four kids in six years the ladies still point forward lol I am young though (26) so I bounced back fairly easily. However I am astonished at how many of us ladies are tearing each other down. Hurtful comments to small chested and large chested women alike. Why the bashing? Women your breast are beautiful regardless of size. Now stop hating on one another. Sheesh
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    This made me smile :)

I was a 40DD before losing 79 pounds...I am currently a 34C and LOVING IT!
  • hottiebikerchick
    hottiebikerchick Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Does having to roll them up, and stuff them in, count???? LMAO
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I used to be a 38D.
    50 lbs gone and I'm down to a 36C.

I definitely miss them. As a part time bartender I now truly appreciate the wonders of a good push up bra :laugh:
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    lmao... my bra size is 12 year old boy at my target weight, and 13yo girl prior to weight loss (just barely out of trainer bras).

:laugh: Me too. Started small at my top weight and only got smaller. 34B--->30C. Too bad 30C's are rare so I stick with a 32B. At least I don't have to worry about sagging and back pain, even though I wish they were bigger. My body type just won't allow it to happen naturally.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    About 30 pounds down and still in the same bras. 34B or 36B depending on the style. I've had to shorten straps and use the first hook instead of the last, but mercifully, I've lost my back boobs and not the front boobs. Not that I had much in the first place.
  • AveryWays
    AveryWays Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Highest Weight @ 42C/D
    Current Weight @ 34B/C

The good news is I still have curves in the right places :happy:
  • BeetleChe13
    Options
    I used to be a 38D.
    50 lbs gone and I'm down to a 36C.

I definitely miss them. As a part time bartender I now truly appreciate the wonders of a good push up bra :laugh:

LOL. A 36C is a pretty generous bustline. I was a successful bartender with nothing up front, but I guess I gave them a good butt to look at. :tongue:
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    does your grey matter mass vary with weight loss
  • BeetleChe13
    Options
    I was 46DD when I started out, after losing 40 pounds, 44DD. Not much gone and I don't want to sound negative here, but I doubt that I'll get much smaller in bra size. I jumped from a B size bra to a D by the time I was 10, skipped a C completely, and was in a DD by the time I was 13. So I doubt I'll get much smaller in bra size as I lose weight where large breasts are genetic in women on both sides of my family - oh happy day.

Be happy, big boobs are beautiful! It's fashionable to be flat chested at the moment, but we still look best in a bikini ;)

Being small chested is fashionable? *gasp* That's the first time I've ever heard that. I must be one hip chick. :drinker:
  • OwloftheFuture
    OwloftheFuture Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38D and I'm hoping to be at least a B leaning towards C by the time my weight loss journey is over.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Mine are shrinking as we speak....:laugh:

As, I hope, are mine. :happy:

I have no preference as to large or small (on a woman, that is), it's all about the personality.

Oh, OK, big then.:blushing:
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Before I started dieting -back in high school I was 36 D..after a few crash diets I went down to a 34 B,,now 8 kids later and many diets I'm about a 36 C and holding..not too bad