INSANITY before/after pics

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Congratulation on you and your husband's loss.
  • Wow!!! Those are some amazing results! I just finished week 3 and I'm getting a little nervous about month 2.
  • Teapotdomescam
    Teapotdomescam Posts: 156 Member
    That blew my mind!!
    I can't believe how much of a difference it made. I keep hearing good things about this Insanity workout. Keep up the great work, you are living proof of a success!
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Holy smokes! You guy's did amazing! :bigsmile:

HER: All over toned up, especially: Collar bone, upper arms, abs (is that a faint line I see going south? Also thighs, and lower half of face. Damn good ! Keep up the great work!

HIM: Luv handles, New pec's, new trapezoid muscles, shoulders, arms. Can now see you have ribs, more def in abs. But, what the heck..did all the exercise sweat off your body/facial hair? lol! Looks nice on you.

Both you, and wife..amazing. How do I motivate my hubby to work out w/me? Any suggestings..we are a lot older..and a lot lazier!:grumble:
    In Christ, Nicolette
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    *high five* nice job guys....my hubby and i do Insanity together as well...we call it "date-sweat"night !!! lol

\
    ^^^^^^^^ THIS, I WANT THIS!!!
  • seobstar
    seobstar Posts: 169
    Wow!!! Those are some amazing results! I just finished week 3 and I'm getting a little nervous about month 2.

not to freak you out but.....you should be scared! =) hold on to your socks girl!! it's beyond insane!
  • GailEMac
    GailEMac Posts: 90 Member
    awesome results guys.. I hope I can achieve the same as you!
  • simshizzle
    simshizzle Posts: 1 Member
    Wow!!! Thats awesome. Congrats
  • wow thats fantastic. im getting my insanity next month. this is so good. seeing your progress .im thrilled to start! =D
  • I'm trying to start Insanity myself, these pictures will probably make me get my butt up and start! What kind of physical shape were you in before you started? I feel like I'm probably a little less fit than they expected someone starting the program to be.
  • ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Awesome! You look fantastic!
  • NetteH13
    NetteH13 Posts: 28 Member
    You look great. I see a big difference everywhere. I took notice of your arms mostly. Major difference. I'm experiencing problems with toning my arms. Any advice?
  • jeano22
    jeano22 Posts: 21 Member
    great job!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    wow great work I just started INSANITY yesterday :) loving it so far can`t wait to see my end photo`s
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Wow! you guys look great! Can't wait to get there! I am just entering recovery week.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    WOW! Great job! You both look great!
  • jay68442
    jay68442 Posts: 6
    You guys look great!
    INSANITY must be crazy difficult, looks like it made your husbands chest hair fall out :).
  • melly049
    melly049 Posts: 79 Member
    wow you can really see a difference in your waist, arms and highs!! Amazing results :-)

11687007.png
  • seobstar
    seobstar Posts: 169
    You guys look great!
    INSANITY must be crazy difficult, looks like it made your husbands chest hair fall out :).
    hahaha!! that would be ME....telling him that I did NOT like it and making him get rid of it! =) hehehe....
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    WOW.... this is just amazing....Congrats to you and yours...YOU BOTH REALLY LOOK GREAT!! WOW
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!