Ladies, are your boobs shrinking?

Options

Replies

• jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    yep my boobs are the first to go and I don't have much there to begin with.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I've never had a large chest. Even when I was overweight, they were a C (possibly could've pulled off a D). They've shrunk a lot recently (I swear I woke up one day and they had gone down a cup size). Now I think they're a B :grumble: . I try not to think about it, but I really wish I could keep them at a C and still be thin. :frown:
  • twiztid_princess
    Options
    When I was at a healthy weight I had D boobs and so I'm sad that I will be down to a D cup from DDD :(
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Sadly mine went from a DD to a B almost to an A. :(
  • LadyRush
    LadyRush Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I wish, when I`m at my goal weight I`m still a 34G.
  • freezingmoon
    Options
    Yes, I went from a D to a C. It's not always about the size....they were bigger before, but now they're more firm, and my boyfriend definitely likes them more ;) my bra fits more comfortably too.
  • RhythmGypsi
    RhythmGypsi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My boobs are indeed making their way out ;_; I never used to admit it to anyone, but I was a DD at 160 pounds. Since I was in denial for such a long time, I have a bunch of bras that are C-cups...and now I'm having a hard time filling them. It's kind of unnerving, especially since they've been large for over half of my lifetime :P
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    My wife said yes.
    I've lost 45 lbs.
  • chantellove
    chantellove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yes, I went from a D to a C. It's not always about the size....they were bigger before, but now they're more firm, and my boyfriend definitely likes them more ;) my bra fits more comfortably too.

I've been told this too! My bf, and my best friend (LOL), both said that my boobs looks better now that I've lost weight. They're definitely as firm as ever, which I'll gladly take if I can't have big boobs. I'll take firm and medium size boobs while feeling confident in my body over being 50 pounds overweight and having only slightly bigger boobs!
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Oddly not yet. I was a D cup at 165 too so prolly wont
  • todietfor
    todietfor Posts: 48
    Options
    Personally, I'm looking forward to it. Currently a D cup and more often than not find it aggravating when clothes shopping, working out, etc. Would be happy with Cs or Bs!
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm already a small A... but as I lose weight they are shrinking too. I seriously hate it!!! Im hoping that my belly will one day will not be farther out than my boobs but id have to have a pretty flat stomach for that :'(
  • torontobaby
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs and my boobs look bigger now. The reason they look bigger is because I lost alot of fat off my belly. I hvae a waist so my boobs are accentuated. Does that sound silly? llol. I hope they don't srhink, I doubt they will.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I've never had a large chest. Even when I was overweight, they were a C (possibly could've pulled off a D). They've shrunk a lot recently (I swear I woke up one day and they had gone down a cup size). Now I think they're a B :grumble: . I try not to think about it, but I really wish I could keep them at a C and still be thin. :frown:

This ^^^ exactly this, like every single word :sad:
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I sure hope they do...lol
  • cdrflores
    Options
    In response to the title alone.... I sure do hope so. :)

That is the first place that always shows on me.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I only went down from 38DD to 38D....happy about it...
  • meggers127
    Options
    I sure hope so. Big boobs run in my family, but I definitely want them gone. When I gained weight, I went up to a D (Mom is a DD), but I'm not sure if that is because of my weight gain or just because they were still growing. I hope I can get back down to a C!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    All I can say is, I Thank my plastic surgeon! They were almost gone even before I started working out. My boobs would be like pancakes by now :noway:
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    totally...lost a cup size...they got bigger when I gained weight but now they are smaller than they were before.