Update with Comparison Pics.. 304 lbs. lost.....

Options

Replies

• katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    No words except for WOW!!!!
  • Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing and encouraging us that we can do it too :D
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    So amazing!!! You should be such an inspiration to many others!!! What you have done is more than incredible!
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    you're such an inspiration!! you look totally different. amazing job!!!
  • bigd65
    bigd65 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome You are a very hard working guy to get that done. WELL DONE MY FRIEND!
  • shakama
    shakama Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow - well done - you look like a different person!! Your hard work is paying off!! I admire your achievement!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Mind blowingly awesome and amazing! WTG!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Damn Good!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    WOW - what a difference. You have lost multiple people losing 304 lbs...great job on getting your life back. You will be a true inspiration for many to come.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I can't get over how different you look! You are 1 of my biggest inspirations on MFP. Congrats!!!!!! :smile:
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    outstanding.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! Thanks for posting your uplifting and inspiring pictures!! I haven't looked through all the pages of responses so you may have posted this already, but what changes have you noticed in your life as a result of all the weight loss? I'm just interested in hearing what happens with a story like yours! :smile:

It is still a learning experience for me because where I came from was such a dark and lonely place... I was to the point of being homebound the last 2 years before I had the AHA moment. I had to struggle through serious (and still am) social phobia issues and severe depression. Joining this site in itself was part of my ongoing therapy to put myself out there and interact and tell my story... I made a comment to my therapist a couple visits back that was Everything now, sorta has that new car smell meaning I took so much of life for granted before that now it is like being blind before and suddenly be able to see again... It is scary but inviting all at the same time. I walk out of the house and stop to watch the ducks playing in the pond, and stand there to feel the breeze blow across my face. I listen to the sounds going on around me and find myself questioning different sounds I am hearing, things I never gave a second too back then I find invigorating now... Am I still scared of the unknown? Most definitely but when you come from where I was the one thing you learn is to stop saying "No" and start saying "Yes", so I still to this day take each day one day at a time... I get up everyday and do everything to be as successful as I can so that when I lay my head on the pillow at night, I have no regrets and can sleep with a clear conscience. And then I get up and do it again tomorrow.. Baby steps but steps none the less, always moving forward..... This will never change, It is the easiest way I have found how to keep from getting overwhelmed.
  • TheresaC928
    TheresaC928 Posts: 849
    Options
    Now that is frickin' amazing!! Way to go! You are definitely an inspiration and you gained well defined muscles to boot! Good for you!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and inspire so many people - on here and I am sure in real life as well. Congratulations on your amazing success!
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Incredible!
  • marckilgore
    Options
    You are a bonafide stud now! WOW.
  • mamaw322
    mamaw322 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible!
  • lissymae11
    Options
    Congrats! So much dedication! You're amazing!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I commented on your last thread but you truly are amazing. Well done! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • Sweetapples01
    Sweetapples01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! How inspiring is this!!! Great job!!! What a HUGE achievement!!! You look great! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!