8.5 months and 70lbs less (pics)

Options

Replies

• xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation in such a short time - you look like a new woman! (I think you already looked beautiful, especially because of your lovely smile, but now you look so much more confident as well which is fantastic). Well done! :)

Natalie x
  • fjc1968
    fjc1968 Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow!!! you look amazing, well done x
  • lorrdavis
    Options
    I loved reading your story,a true inspiration....thank you:smile:
  • revcat08
    revcat08 Posts: 9
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    Thanks for all the comments guys, I know how much I loved looking at success stories when I started out although I never thought in my wildest dreams I would do so well.
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    You look great!
  • ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Not only do you look thinner and more fit, but your smile is positively radiant in the recent pictures. You look so much happier, and you look 15 years younger! You are an inspiration. I am also a 40 year old mom to a little girl, and want to lose weight, be healthy, and be a good example for her. I want to be healthy for her through her high school and college, and I want to be there when she has a baby!
  • JoannaLouden
    JoannaLouden Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look great and really HAPPY. The black dress is especially stunning on you. Congratulations on all your hard work paying off!!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration, you have worked hard to achieve your results and i'm sure you are very proud. rock on girl!
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats :)
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look so happy!!!
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    great effort!!! you look awesome
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go!
  • christinerush
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! You look beautiful and so slim and years younger than before! Hope you are very proud of yourself! You are an inspiration! Thanks for posting the photos! :flowerforyou:
  • Sarddor
    Sarddor Posts: 9
    Options
    Fantastic job! Amazing change!
  • LinsenNRoses
    LinsenNRoses Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! And SOOOO much younger!!! Congratulations!!!
  • ruth1503
    ruth1503 Posts: 4
    Options
    You look great, amazing change!
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration girl!! You look stunning and radiant!!!!!
  • only1tcb
    only1tcb Posts: 23
    Options
    Great job! It's always good to see that with a little dedication anything is possible. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!