Options

Replies

• kkoshiro
    kkoshiro Posts: 69
    Options
    I agree!
  • ThePunkHippie
    Options
    blahhh blahhh blahh ... talk to the techs ... they make the rules ... have a GREAT day!

Well, that was a mature reply...

thank you!! thought so myself

Saying ''Have a great day'' does not excuse the rudeness of your reply. You should be inspired by pictures such as the one posted by the OP in the abs thread, instead of being jealous.

Haters gonna hate. You're the living proof of it...

look up rude sweetie ... i said she looked GREAT ... get that thru your thick skull ... you all are getting your blood pressure up because i copied the RULES LOL ... anyway ... have a GREAT day!

wow! I don't think I've seen someone get so defensive about their comments on here. Have a cookie hun, I think you're blood sugar might be low. I hope you don't respond to people like this in your real life, you might not have any friends at all.

what type of cookie should i have??

Triple fudge chocolate chip - because a sugar coma is about the only way anybody is going to tolerate you
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    For those of us that work for it, and then post a pic, I think that's fine... but....

For those that are naturally skinny, fit, etc, and want their 5mins of fame, I don't think it's necessary...
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    If you have to state the rules for posting sounds like you are JEALOUS that they get to post this and you DONT!

Hell ya to EVERYONE in the bra and unders, bikinis, speedo's etc. I AM JEALOUS

ahhh ... jealous ... LOL ... im not- but thanks!
  • fitby38
    Options
    blahhh blahhh blahh ... talk to the techs ... they make the rules ... have a GREAT day!

Saying ''Have a great day'' does not excuse the rudeness of your reply. You should be inspired by pictures such as the one posted by the OP in the abs thread, instead of being jealous.

look up rude sweetie ... i said she looked GREAT ... get that thru your thick skull ... you all are getting your blood pressure up because i copied the RULES LOL ... anyway ... have a GREAT day!

wow! I don't think I've seen someone get so defensive about their comments on here. Have a cookie hun, I think you're blood sugar might be low. I hope you don't respond to people like this in your real life, you might not have any friends at all.

Triple fudge chocolate chip - because a sugar coma is about the only way anybody is going to tolerate you

can i get a couple from the bag you're eating from? im tolerated quite well- thanks!
  • liftandcycle
    Options

4776496646_95a783596d.jpg
    129774868331120.jpeg

on a serious note, im glad someone brought this up.
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options

amen to that!!!
  • VintageDisaster
    Options
    For those of us that work for it, and then post a pic, I think that's fine... but....

For those that are naturally skinny, fit, etc, and want their 5mins of fame, I don't think it's necessary...

I think if people hang out on MFP, it's because they're working HARD for it. People who feel the need to give backhanded compliments are pathetic.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I've never noticed people complaining about half naked pics...ever.
  • ThePunkHippie
    Options

can i get a couple from the bag you're eating from? im tolerated quite well- thanks!

Yeah, it really looks that way...

& are you calling me fat???
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

4776496646_95a783596d.jpg
    129774868331120.jpeg

on a serious note, im glad someone brought this up.

Win!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    If you want to show it off, go for it. Personally not my cup of tea and personally I'm not more impressed by someone posing in bathing suit, underwear than if they were wearing nice fitting clothing.

I use this site a lot from work, and will NOT open any success stories posts while there, for fear of some chick's bazingas jumping out of the screen at me.

Jealous? Nope. I'm perfectly comfortable in my skin, I don't need to see yours to feel better.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Why in the world would you allow this action of someone else not speaking to you to irritate you? This thinking is kind of toxic and not healthy what so ever.

If someone feels that, lets say for instance, my picture is vulgar and they tell me so, it is up to me whether or not I am offended by them being offended. It certainly should not effect you one way or another.

Let it go, trust me, it is freeing.

Dont sweat the small stuff and dont pet the sweaty stuff. :flowerforyou:
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    I need some popcorn

make enough for me...
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options

where in your original post did you say that the op looks great cos thats not what i read, you put blah blah blah, talk to the techs ....they make the rules ..... have a great day
    just pointing it out lol xx
  • VintageDisaster
    Options

where in your original post did you say that the op looks great cos thats not what i read, you put blah blah blah, talk to the techs ....they make the rules ..... have a great day

It was in another thread. :)
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options

Yeah, it really looks that way...

& are you calling me fat???

I was thinking the same thing when she said that.even if she was, I would rather be considered "fat" than have an attitude like here ANY day of the week. Karma is a b*t*h and the way she is responding to people will come back on her.
  • fitby38
    Options

this isnt the original post ... the original was a young blonde lady ... and the first thing i said was "that's great"

• sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I agree strongly with the OP. Haters gonna hate.

I fully accept that some of these posts aren't going to be "safe for work." You know what else isn't really safe for work? Browsing the forums at a fitness site instead of working.

And as was mentioned, if that's how it's gonna be played, we better round up all the shirtless guys on here, too.
  • Goldenbast
    Goldenbast Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    honestly I feel it is just a wee bit sexist...no one says anything about a man in a pair of boxers with a bare chest, but get some bare woman boobies and everyone goes bat .... crazy. And we aren't even talking about bare breasts, but women wearing something to cover those oh-so-offending protrusions up...that is what offends me.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!